Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Plaid Track Package Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car has been sitting at the service center since 8am. No one’s touched it yet. I would have hoped for a 15-20k upgrade it would get priority.

Appointments don’t mean much I guess.
You would also think a six-figure car would get Porsche level service, and not the random tech who used to work at Autozone the week prior.

This would not make me happy. I am not a fan of paying people to waste my time. I hope they get you taken care of today.

Joe
Total waste of a day. Still sitting in their dirt overflow lot. Not even touched. Nice way to waste someone’s day. At least they provided a loaner 2022 Model X.

To add insult to injury I even asked last week if they would like me to come in any other day or time to help their schedule. I know I had to be around to pick up the parts removed and was trying to make it as simple in everyone as possible.

The moral here is even though you have an appointment, stand by to standby.

Reactions: oktane
Total waste of a day. Still sitting in their dirt overflow lot. Not even touched. Nice way to waste someone’s day. At least they provided a loaner 2022 Model X.

To add insult to injury I even asked last week if they would like me to come in any other day or time to help their schedule. I know I had to be around to pick up the parts removed and was trying to make it as simple in everyone as possible.

The moral here is even though you have an appointment, stand by to standby.
Do they give loaners for such service?

Not in my experience. It really depends on the nature of the work done. Since I’ve hear it took 1 service center only 6 hours to complete the CCB brake job, I wasn’t sure if it’d qualify.
It must depend more on the SC itself then, because mine has been in 4 times and I've had a loaner every time, even when it was a 2 hour GPS antenna fix.

Reactions: THX723
It must depend more on the SC itself then, because mine has been in 4 times and I've had a loaner every time, even when it was a 2 hour GPS antenna fix.
I have a loose subframe bolts and the SC in Atlanta said my repair was immaterial and doesnt even qualify for a uber credit, ive never gotten a loaner in the 14 times ive taken my 21 plaid to get manufacturing flaws addressed. So yeah id agree its SC specific.

Hi Track Packers,
I just received and update that my NJ service center should have all parts on the 5th of July. Still have a scheduled 11th install appointment.
I'm told this is the first install at their service center, and maybe all of NJ. Anyone in NJ in the Queue?
Cheers