Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh coming in September. What about X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No. However “and I know this is a little stretch but I use to have a Nissan primera many moons ago which had no driver side dash but rather a central stack and I honestly didn’t mind it I actually liked it.

My point isn’t about everything going to a single screen and more about Tesla being lazy and doing a copy/paste.

S and X if they change need to be unique if they look like a 3 inside what’s it’s USP? The S would be deadbin the water, the X may have more space and fancy doors but when the Y comes ain’t nobody buying an X just for fancy doors and a bit more room at the price difference.
I have thought about this, and everytime I get in my X and look up, I find it hard to think about driving anything else.

S and X if they change need to be unique if they look like a 3 inside what’s it’s USP? The S would be deadbin the water, the X may have more space and fancy doors but when the Y comes ain’t nobody buying an X just for fancy doors and a bit more room at the price difference

Did you see the rest of the rumored upgrades for the fall refresh? Nearly 400 mile range? Faster Supercharging? A third motor? Even if not all comes to pass, that plus the more spacious interior and better suspension and etc. should make it a solid upgrade from a Y.