Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Ultra Red Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I was speaking to the 3 month trial. I was able to move the toggle to engage the features, and read the description/warning, but nevertheless the system does not seem available....

...I did try on the Schuylkill Expressway that runs into Philadelphia but it would not engage, although maybe the cameras were not fully calibrated as that was only day 4.
I couple (hopefully helpful tips)...it was a bit confusing to me at first to figure out how to engage "navigate on autopilot" (to include auto lane changes, interchange navigation, etc.)

From your car's "Autopilot" menu:
1) Turn on "autosteer activation with a single click"
2) Turn on "Navigate on Autopilot (Beta)"
3) (Note, you will see "Full Self Driving (Beta)" inactive will a message that it will be available in a future release)
4) Turn on "Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control (Beta)"
5) Turn on "Full Self-Driving Visualization Preview"
6) Click on the "Customize Navigate on Autopilot" button.
a) Note the "Enable at Start of Every Trip" button. Try turning it on.
b) Also on this screen you can adjust your auto lane change preferences.

Note that "Navigate on Autopilot" requires you to be actively navigating to a destination. When you are navigating, you will see the Navigate on Autopilot icon on your Navigation screen. This icon is clickable.

1688388093944.png

If it looks like this, then Nav on Autopilot is available. You can click on it...and that will enable all of the autosteer, lane change, interchange navigation, etc:

1688388161779.png

When Navigate on Autopilot is engaged, the icon is completely blue:
1688388205123.png

Last edited:
I couple (hopefully helpful tips)...it was a bit confusing to me at first to figure out how to engage "navigate on autopilot" (to include auto lane changes, interchange navigation, etc.)

3) (Note, you will see "Full Self Driving (Beta)" inactive will a message that it will be available in a future release)

Note that "Navigate on Autopilot" requires you to be actively navigating to a destination. When you are navigating, you will see the Navigate on Autopilot icon on your Navigation screen. This icon is clickable.

View attachment 952860

If it looks like this, then Nav on Autopilot is available. You can click on it...and that will enable all of the autosteer, lane change, interchange navigation, etc:

View attachment 952862

View attachment 952863
Great stuff!
And hopefully once completed, it will simplify.
I’ll check it out on my way to Costco shortly
Thank you!

View attachment 952860

View attachment 952862

View attachment 952863
Directions worked great Joey.
Thank you!
The FSD, not so much.

But I did notice one significant improvement from my previous 3 month trial following the purchase of my 2020-21 MSLR on 12/31/20; the white fog lines are added to the image of what the vehicle can see, even when the fog line is not actually present on the stretch of roadway.
So that is significant and shows that FSD continues to improve.

Directions worked great Joey.
Thank you!
The FSD, not so much.

But I did notice one significant improvement from my previous 3 month trial following the purchase of my 2020-21 MSLR on 12/31/20; the white fog lines are added to the image of what the vehicle can see, even when the fog line is not actually present on the stretch of roadway.
So that is significant and shows that FSD continues to improve.
Looks like software version 2023.20.7 is now downloading to my vehicle. I expect to be able to install FSD Beta (11.3.6) with this update. We'll see!

Reactions: Mayer
Looks like software version 2023.20.7 is now downloading to my vehicle. I expect to be able to install FSD Beta (11.3.6) with this update. We'll see!
Thx.
Downloading now.
🕺

Edit: Release Notes state, “minor fixes.”
Am I missing something as to why 2023.20.7 is expected to deliver FSD 11.3.6

Edit II: I understand after further review. 11.3.6 is latest FSD update

Last edited:
Thx.
Downloading now.
🕺

Edit: Release Notes state, “minor fixes.”
Am I missing something as to why 2023.20.7 is expected to deliver FSD 11.3.6

Edit II: I understand after further review. 11.3.6 is latest FSD update
Well, according to TeslaFi, Version 2023.20.7 is compatible with FSD Beta 11.3.6. However, it appears that FSD Beta is still not available for HW4 Vehicles that are vision only. (At least, on my S, the FSD Beta toggle still indicates availability with a future software release.)

Reactions: Mayer
Well, according to TeslaFi, Version 2023.20.7 is compatible with FSD Beta 11.3.6. However, it appears that FSD Beta is still not available for HW4 Vehicles that are vision only. (At least, on my S, the FSD Beta toggle still indicates availability with a future software release.)
And the vision only update to parking assist appears to be negligible as far as I could tell this morning in my garage.

Regardless, no regrets.
None.

*My post's coming in a little late (took delivery 6/12) but hopefully this will be another useful data point for others still waiting for delivery*

Originally spec'd a LR/Ultra Red/Black Interior/19/Steering Wheel on 5/22. Stopped by the Tesla gallery local to me at the time (West Grand in Chicago, IL) and they were able to match me with a LR/Ultra Red/Cream Interior/19/Steering Wheel with the price adjustment, loyalty discount, and 3 year time-bound supercharging. The inventory vehicle (VIN 514858) was built on 5/18, HW 4.0, no USS, and allocated for sale in TX.

Wasn't sure I was going to like the cream interior at the beginning. The only cream interior West Grand had on display was a Midnight Silver Refresh X. First impressions were mixed at best; the cream does not mix particularly well with the grey exterior. I was pretty much ambivalent re: black v. cream interior, so the price adjustment was primary factor before delivery. Also reassuring was that Jamie--the sales advisor at West Grand--told me the cream looks way different when paired with Ultra Red, and I trust his judgment (more on this at the end).

Reached out to Tesla Cypress to schedule delivery shortly thereafter. Tentatively set 6/15 (but gave them a heads up that I'd likely move up delivery). TX sales are weird; the vehicle must be fully funded before it can cross into the state. Fully funded on 6/8, moved out of my Chicago apartment on 6/9, and headed on my 2 day road trip back down to Houston in my 2021 MYLR. Arrived in Houston on the 10th; couldn't wait till 6/15--thankfully Tesla Cypress was able to move delivery up to 6/12!

An earlier poster suggested that Ultra Red deliveries might get a little extra attention. That seems to line up with my experience as well. I was expecting full touchless delivery (that is, zero interaction with any Tesla employee). That was the case with the 2021 MY and the 2013 MS 60 (Tesla was still doing home deliveries then). This time, I arrived to find my car stationed at the spot closest to the delivery check-in desks. That 30+ other deliveries were taking place at the same time suggests the positioning might not have been the product of mere coincidence. Also had the chance to chat with some of the service and delivery guys who came over to the car. A few impressions about the car at time of delivery:

• Jamie was 100% right--the cream interior complements the Ultra Red exterior perfectly. The online configurator doesn't do it justice. Pre-delivery, my interior color preference was black > white > cream. After seeing the Ultra Red/cream combination I can confidently say that, if I had to do it all over again, I would gladly pay the full $2000 upcharge for cream. Lighter seats & wood trim balances out the black alcantara headliner and makes the cabin much airer; it adds a touch of class without diminishing the character of the Ultra Red exterior.
    • Of note is that the cream interior is not like the tan interior from the Classic S's--its closer to an off-white than dark tan. If you're on the fence between cream vs. black or white, I think it'd be worth your while to see the Ultra Red/cream combination in person.
    • (Of course, my present opinion might be the product of post-hoc rationalization. But note that I'm now wishing that Tesla offered the cream interior every time I get in the black interiors of the M3 and MY.)
  • Ultra Red drips.
    • Have the Multicoat Red M3 and MY as points of comparison. Multicoat Red is still great, it doesn't come close to matching the depth and luster of Ultra Red (and that's comparing two ceramic coated Multicoat Red cars). The difference is obvious when you see the two colors side by side.
    • Again: Ultra Red drips.
    • But quality-wise it doesn't seem any more durable than the other colors--it's still Fremont paint and scratches if you look at it wrong. Will have to set aside a day or two for paint correction and protection.
  • Panel gaps were acceptable on this unit.
    • Consistent but still not as good as the 2022 MY from Giga Texas--the MY's panel gaps are both narrow and consistent across the entire vehicle.
    • But the new MS is much better than the other three Fremont cars (2013 MS, 2018 M3, and 2021 MY). Doors are flush with the body, no weird metal on metal rubbing issues.

There were three defects noted at delivery:

• (1) The rearmost edge of the driver's side quarter panel had a huge glob of paint. It's right on the corner where the quarter panel meets with the rear hatch. Tesla will be fixing the defect two days from now. Service warned me there's a chance it'll have to be wet sanded and repainted--if that ends up being the case, I'll report back on paint matching. I also noticed that the paint was a little thicker in the same area of the passenger side quarter panel, so this might be an area to pay special attention to during y'all's delivery inspections.
  • (2) The driver's side rear door was not fully tightened to the hinge. That is, the two bolts holding the door to the hinge mechanism were loose. Discovered this because the door was not opening and closing as smoothly as the other doors--felt like there was an unusual amount of slop. Inspection with a flashlight showed that the bolts were loose enough to allow the door to rotate and flex on the hinge. I find this to be a more egregious Q&A miss than the paint run--my assumption was that such an error would be caught if they were following torque specs on the assembly line. Thankfully, Tesla service was able to correct the issue in 15 minutes, and there's no permanent damage to the door.
  • (3) A rubber insert at the bottom of the driver's side front door was not fully clipped in. The piece was flopping over every time the driver's door was opened. It wasn't a defect in the component--the mating points on the insert are perfectly serviceable. Someone just never fully installed the rubber inserts.
A more thorough inspection later that evening revealed no further defects. Just hoping the paint glob won't turn into a massive headache. Will report back. In sum, VIN 514858's build quality seems average--and, in my opinion, quite acceptable for a mass-produced daily driver. (Let me know if I'm cutting Tesla a little too much slack though--have I been desensitized to build defects because of the previous Fremont vehicles? Is it time to Raise the Bar?).

In sum, another successful delivery in the books!

(And note on the ordering process. Can't write up a delivery report without mentioning the fantastic employees at Tesla West Grand in Chicago, IL. Navid and Jamie are deeply knowledgeable about the vehicles and incredibly enthusiastic about the brand. Ordered both MYs and the MS through West Grand for delivery and registration in TX. Jamie's also helped my relatives order a MY-4680 and a M3-RWD in the past month. The ordering experience has been personal, prompt, and painless every single time. Jamie was also instrumental in tracking down the 2022 Giga Texas MYLR at the height of the supply chain crisis (when custom configs had 1+ year lead times and inventory cars were nonexistent). We needed a MY within the month; that would not have been possible but for Jamie's efforts. The experience at Tesla West Grand is reminiscent of the days when Tesla was opening its first galleries--I love it when employees are as excited as I am about the company and the product.
)

Attachments

• PXL_20230612_170802191.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230612_170802191.MP.jpg
    784.8 KB · Views: 245
  • PXL_20230612_163954635.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20230612_163954635.MP~2.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 237
Forgot to mention:

Delivered with software release 2023.12.300. Got the update to 2023.20.7 which Not a Tesla App reports as an FSD 11.3.6 release but still unable to activate FSD features. All EAP features except for Summon, Smart Summon, and Park Assist are enabled. Wondering if the third party sites mistakenly labeled 2023.20.7 a FSD release? The M3 has lifetime FSD. M3 is running an older software release (2023.7.20) but has a newer version of FSD (11.4.4). And neither MY has an active FSD subscription (lapsed on the 2021 MY, never used on the 2022 MY) but both updated a few nights ago to the same 2023.20.7 release as the MS.

Also, the parking distance measurements are much worse than USS-equipped cars. The measurements will jump all over the place even when the car is stationary (in gear with auto hold engaged). Seen the readings vary as much as 6 inches. Not a big deal in TX though--just glad I don't have to snake around Chicago garages with this MS.

Reactions: AMPd
I've had a red Model 3 and now a red Model Y. Considering replacing the Model Y with a Model S but until ultra red decided 5 years of red Tesla's was enough. In your opinion is the ulta red that much better that I should consider a 3rd red car in a row? I just wish Tesla had more color options.
I think the red is unique of all the S colors it’s less common, deeper, darker and more like candy apple actually. I personally love it. I’ve also been told it’s less likely to chip by the PPF installer (more durable) I have no way to know if that’s true and put a protective film on anyway.

*My post's coming in a little late (took delivery 6/12) but hopefully this will be another useful data point for others still waiting for delivery*

Originally spec'd a LR/Ultra Red/Black Interior/19/Steering Wheel on 5/22. Stopped by the Tesla gallery local to me at the time (West Grand in Chicago, IL) and they were able to match me with a LR/Ultra Red/Cream Interior/19/Steering Wheel with the price adjustment, loyalty discount, and 3 year time-bound supercharging. The inventory vehicle (VIN 514858) was built on 5/18, HW 4.0, no USS, and allocated for sale in TX.

Wasn't sure I was going to like the cream interior at the beginning. The only cream interior West Grand had on display was a Midnight Silver Refresh X. First impressions were mixed at best; the cream does not mix particularly well with the grey exterior. I was pretty much ambivalent re: black v. cream interior, so the price adjustment was primary factor before delivery. Also reassuring was that Jamie--the sales advisor at West Grand--told me the cream looks way different when paired with Ultra Red, and I trust his judgment (more on this at the end).

Reached out to Tesla Cypress to schedule delivery shortly thereafter. Tentatively set 6/15 (but gave them a heads up that I'd likely move up delivery). TX sales are weird; the vehicle must be fully funded before it can cross into the state. Fully funded on 6/8, moved out of my Chicago apartment on 6/9, and headed on my 2 day road trip back down to Houston in my 2021 MYLR. Arrived in Houston on the 10th; couldn't wait till 6/15--thankfully Tesla Cypress was able to move delivery up to 6/12!

An earlier poster suggested that Ultra Red deliveries might get a little extra attention. That seems to line up with my experience as well. I was expecting full touchless delivery (that is, zero interaction with any Tesla employee). That was the case with the 2021 MY and the 2013 MS 60 (Tesla was still doing home deliveries then). This time, I arrived to find my car stationed at the spot closest to the delivery check-in desks. That 30+ other deliveries were taking place at the same time suggests the positioning might not have been the product of mere coincidence. Also had the chance to chat with some of the service and delivery guys who came over to the car. A few impressions about the car at time of delivery:

• Jamie was 100% right--the cream interior complements the Ultra Red exterior perfectly. The online configurator doesn't do it justice. Pre-delivery, my interior color preference was black > white > cream. After seeing the Ultra Red/cream combination I can confidently say that, if I had to do it all over again, I would gladly pay the full $2000 upcharge for cream. Lighter seats & wood trim balances out the black alcantara headliner and makes the cabin much airer; it adds a touch of class without diminishing the character of the Ultra Red exterior.
    • Of note is that the cream interior is not like the tan interior from the Classic S's--its closer to an off-white than dark tan. If you're on the fence between cream vs. black or white, I think it'd be worth your while to see the Ultra Red/cream combination in person.
    • (Of course, my present opinion might be the product of post-hoc rationalization. But note that I'm now wishing that Tesla offered the cream interior every time I get in the black interiors of the M3 and MY.)
  • Ultra Red drips.
    • Have the Multicoat Red M3 and MY as points of comparison. Multicoat Red is still great, it doesn't come close to matching the depth and luster of Ultra Red (and that's comparing two ceramic coated Multicoat Red cars). The difference is obvious when you see the two colors side by side.
    • Again: Ultra Red drips.
    • But quality-wise it doesn't seem any more durable than the other colors--it's still Fremont paint and scratches if you look at it wrong. Will have to set aside a day or two for paint correction and protection.
  • Panel gaps were acceptable on this unit.
    • Consistent but still not as good as the 2022 MY from Giga Texas--the MY's panel gaps are both narrow and consistent across the entire vehicle.
    • But the new MS is much better than the other three Fremont cars (2013 MS, 2018 M3, and 2021 MY). Doors are flush with the body, no weird metal on metal rubbing issues.

There were three defects noted at delivery:
  • (1) The rearmost edge of the driver's side quarter panel had a huge glob of paint. It's right on the corner where the quarter panel meets with the rear hatch. Tesla will be fixing the defect two days from now. Service warned me there's a chance it'll have to be wet sanded and repainted--if that ends up being the case, I'll report back on paint matching. I also noticed that the paint was a little thicker in the same area of the passenger side quarter panel, so this might be an area to pay special attention to during y'all's delivery inspections.
  • (2) The driver's side rear door was not fully tightened to the hinge. That is, the two bolts holding the door to the hinge mechanism were loose. Discovered this because the door was not opening and closing as smoothly as the other doors--felt like there was an unusual amount of slop. Inspection with a flashlight showed that the bolts were loose enough to allow the door to rotate and flex on the hinge. I find this to be a more egregious Q&A miss than the paint run--my assumption was that such an error would be caught if they were following torque specs on the assembly line. Thankfully, Tesla service was able to correct the issue in 15 minutes, and there's no permanent damage to the door.
  • (3) A rubber insert at the bottom of the driver's side front door was not fully clipped in. The piece was flopping over every time the driver's door was opened. It wasn't a defect in the component--the mating points on the insert are perfectly serviceable. Someone just never fully installed the rubber inserts.
A more thorough inspection later that evening revealed no further defects. Just hoping the paint glob won't turn into a massive headache. Will report back. In sum, VIN 514858's build quality seems average--and, in my opinion, quite acceptable for a mass-produced daily driver. (Let me know if I'm cutting Tesla a little too much slack though--have I been desensitized to build defects because of the previous Fremont vehicles? Is it time to Raise the Bar?).

In sum, another successful delivery in the books!

(And note on the ordering process. Can't write up a delivery report without mentioning the fantastic employees at Tesla West Grand in Chicago, IL. Navid and Jamie are deeply knowledgeable about the vehicles and incredibly enthusiastic about the brand. Ordered both MYs and the MS through West Grand for delivery and registration in TX. Jamie's also helped my relatives order a MY-4680 and a M3-RWD in the past month. The ordering experience has been personal, prompt, and painless every single time. Jamie was also instrumental in tracking down the 2022 Giga Texas MYLR at the height of the supply chain crisis (when custom configs had 1+ year lead times and inventory cars were nonexistent). We needed a MY within the month; that would not have been possible but for Jamie's efforts. The experience at Tesla West Grand is reminiscent of the days when Tesla was opening its first galleries--I love it when employees are as excited as I am about the company and the product.
)
Great recap.
Have you bought floor mats and if so do you mind sharing which ones?

Great recap.
Have you bought floor mats and if so do you mind sharing which ones?
Appreciate it!

Got my floor mats from Amazon and installed them at the delivery center. Felt that the price for the official Tesla mats were a little steep. Don't have much brand loyalty when it comes to floor mats; I don't think the Tesla official mats are appreciably better than those sold under random brands on Amazon. And the random brands all seem to carry similar, if not identical products.

Went with the Taptes brand floormats for the main cabin. Paid $129.99 ($179.99 before $50.00 coupon). I like that (1) there's no visible branding, (2) the material is not slippery, (3) the material pattern looks less SUVish and (4) the second row mat is one continuous piece. The fit is pretty good--there's a little bit of a gap at some of the corners; isn't significant enough to bug me though. Link: https://a.co/d/2yc8cBj

Kingna Fit mat for the trunk. Paid $47.50 ($49.99 before 5% coupon). Chose this one cause it was the cheapest vehicle-specific mat on Amazon. Fit is decent; like the main cabin mats, its not perfect in the corners but not terrible either. The mat is a little thinner than expected though. Another nitpick: the grid pattern means its pretty easy for a tumbler to tip over. Link: https://a.co/d/2tO6mum

Didn't get mats for the frunk or lower trunk. I don't use those areas enough. Also the frunk floor is not level--seriously doubt a liner will obviate the need to clean the carpeted sides in the event there's a spill (I prefer the plastic frunk tub in the 3 and Y--way more practical).

Just noticed that Kingna Fit now has main cabin floormats for sale at $89.99. On first glance they look pretty decent. I'd probably would have gotten these over the Taptes ones. Link: https://a.co/d/aamGQoq.

Will note that I've had 3D Maxpider mats in the M3 since 2018. (A very thoughtful and generous gift from a local Houston Tesla club member--thanks Mark!) They have held up well; no noticeable wear after ~70k miles. Downsides of the 3D Maxpider are (1) the "3D" logo that's riveted through the mat and (2) the material's a little slippery, and (3) the price is similar to official Tesla mats. The 2 MYs have mats from random Amazon brands and they are holding up well too.

Reactions: Gpa9504
I think the red is unique of all the S colors it’s less common, deeper, darker and more like candy apple actually. I personally love it. I’ve also been told it’s less likely to chip by the PPF installer (more durable) I have no way to know if that’s true and put a protective film on anyway.

Could not agree more--it is a beautiful color. Hands down the best color Tesla currently offers in the U.S. market. Wonder how it compares with Signature Red--haven't seen that color in a long time and don't remember it too well. Haven't seen the Midnight Cherry Red and Quicksilver colors offered on the Giga Berlin Ys but I assume they're pretty drippy too.

Great to hear that the Ultra Red is more durable. Never had PPF on any of my cars before but have been considering it for this MS. If you don't mind sharing--what would be a reasonable cost for PPF?

Could not agree more--it is a beautiful color. Hands down the best color Tesla currently offers in the U.S. market. Wonder how it compares with Signature Red--haven't seen that color in a long time and don't remember it too well. Haven't seen the Midnight Cherry Red and Quicksilver colors offered on the Giga Berlin Ys but I assume they're pretty drippy too.

Great to hear that the Ultra Red is more durable. Never had PPF on any of my cars before but have been considering it for this MS. If you don't mind sharing--what would be a reasonable cost for PPF?
My SLR is being done now.
I’m in Philadelphia suburb and outfit I contracted offered following PPF pricing:

“$2100 Full Front
$3300 Competition Package
$6800 Full Car

Competition package adds a pillars, headlights, side rockers , rock guards and a section in front and behind the rear tires and bumper. You could then step up the coating to a higher silica dioxide content for the unwrapped areas. Full cars are so expensive due to the time/labor hours to do them”

My SLR is being done now.
I’m in Philadelphia suburb and outfit I contracted offered following PPF pricing:

“$2100 Full Front
$3300 Competition Package
$6800 Full Car

Competition package adds a pillars, headlights, side rockers , rock guards and a section in front and behind the rear tires and bumper. You could then step up the coating to a higher silica dioxide content for the unwrapped areas. Full cars are so expensive due to the time/labor hours to do them”

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing!
Anson, while I did not go with the new red (which looks amazing btw), I did go to considerable trouble to get an inventory
MSLR in black with cream interior.

After helping my wife pick out her MB GLE 450 with beige interior, I knew that’s what I wanted since it’s now offered by Tesla.

It’s not as sporty as the black, but definitely feels more “upscale.”

It probably looks amazing with the new red.

Enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: Anson Fung
The new cream is really nice IMO. The white I find too stark. The black is fine, but to me the S/X interior is already pretty bland, and the materials aren't great. The black doesn't make it any worse, but it definitely doesn't help elevate it the way any other color would. Cream strikes a nice balance (assuming exterior is black, blue or red... don't think it would work on MSM or white)

Reactions: Joey D
Agree with everything mlamber890 said. FWIW, not having seen either White or Cream in person before I purchased....I went with White. It is indeed stark...so much so that I wasn't completely sure about when I first took delivery. Took about 1/2 a day for it to really grow on me and now I can't see having anything else. I still have yet to see cream in person, but does look beautiful in the pics / vids I've seen. If you are on the fence, I would say you can't go wrong with either, but you probably owe it to yourself to try to get to a service center that has them "in stock" to see for yourself to be confident about a decision. I would put it this way:

• White is essentially the Tesla "signature" interior color, and gives the S a "futuristic" and super clean vibe.
  • Cream gives the S a more "classy" vibe, yet still very clean.

Black is, well, black. 😉 I rented an S with all black...and IMO, the all black just takes something away from the experience.

Reactions: HAJM and Gpa9504
Agree with everything mlamber890 said. FWIW, not having seen either White or Cream in person before I purchased....I went with White. It is indeed stark...so much so that I wasn't completely sure about when I first took delivery. Took about 1/2 a day for it to really grow on me and now I can't see having anything else. I still have yet to see cream in person, but does look beautiful in the pics / vids I've seen. If you are on the fence, I would say you can't go wrong with either, but you probably owe it to yourself to try to get to a service center that has them "in stock" to see for yourself to be confident about a decision. I would put it this way:

• White is essentially the Tesla "signature" interior color, and gives the S a "futuristic" and super clean vibe.
  • Cream gives the S a more "classy" vibe, yet still very clean.

Black is, well, black. 😉 I rented an S with all black...and IMO, the all black just takes something away from the experience.
I was hoping for the cream combo but wanted to settle before the June 30 deadline to get 3yr supercharging and all I could find was the red/white. No regrets, people (maybe easily impressed?) seem amazed by it.

Reactions: Joey D