Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S vs Panamera Plug-in vs 7 Active-Hybrid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought so too, but it turns out that the he isn't biased. Hey says basically that Model S has more sportiness than Panamera. BMW 7 is the more comfortable and practical vehicle for long distance at the Moment, because supercharger network is not out yet in Germany. He also states that the BMW fells really from another older car-world, whereas Model S feels much like the future.

I thought so too, but it turns out that the he isn't biased. Hey says basically that Model S has more sportiness than Panamera. BMW 7 is the more comfortable and practical vehicle for long distance at the Moment, because supercharger network is not out yet in Germany. He also states that the BMW fells really from another older car-world, whereas Model S feels much like the future.

Thanks for the translation. Much appreciated.

GSP

Thanks. Too bad I can't speak a couple of dozen languages. I struggle with English! :biggrin:

I don't speak Pig Latin so I could not understand him, but I would assume the fact that its a German reviewer might bias them, much like Top Gear is partial to British cars.

As stated by Matthias, your assumption is false. The review is fairly objective and positive for the model S.

Speaking of superchargers, I wonder if Tesla fulfills its promises regarding the planning of the sc network in Europe. I hope so, it would be nice to be able to go to Spain in the Model S.