Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model_S.png

I am in Atlanta, Georgia. We have really enjoyed the car and need to sell it in order to move to a house in downtown Atlanta. It has no problems, no dings, no body scratches, and only one small scratch on the edge of one rim. It has the stock, 5-spoke 19" rims, always garaged, pano roof, rear-facing seats, AWD 85D (dual motor), Autopilot AP1, Black Leather seats, Alcantara headliner, premium interior lighting, power rear lift, Carbon Fiber decor, Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package, Smart Air Suspension, all in the no-longer-available awesome color of Titanium Metallic Paint. Total MSRP is $104,950 (see pic below).

It seems the KBB price to private seller for all of my options and milage (with all maintenance prior to the 36,000 completed by Tesla here in Atlanta) is right at $68,430. It still needs the 36,000 maintenance to be done (around $400). And, I would like to get at least $67,500 out of the car (as I will still be upside down even at this price point... but I am trying to move quickly). Let me know what you think or PM me for pics and more details. If interested, we can talk about how and when a purchase of an extended warranty may also make sense to be included on the car (as it currently only has the 4-year, 50,000 mile base warranty)... but it does have a VIN that allows for the life-time free Supercharger charging since that is attached to the car and not the owner.

Thanks, -Mike

Model_S_Configuration.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, less than what I paid (net) for my less configured 70D. Darn, I should have waited. Hmmm, maybe I can sell mine for $60k and upgrade to yours. Unfortunately, I can't seem to sell cars.