Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X---8.0 Upgrade---my Homelink icon disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,

Just received what I believe to be the 2nd 8.0 update in the past couple of weeks. For some inexplicable reason the HomeLink icon that was located in the task bar at the top of the screen has disappeared. My garage door now opens but does not close automatically which leaves me manually closing the door with my garage remote. I suppose that reprogramming the whole thing would solve the problem but am wondering if others have experienced this.

Additionally the FM radio station icons that used to have colorful emblems/identifiers are now blank (i.e, 93.9 WLS is still identified as such but the color emblem associated with the station is missing). Not a major issue but just sayin'.

All,

Just received what I believe to be the 2nd 8.0 update in the past couple of weeks. For some inexplicable reason the HomeLink icon that was located in the task bar at the top of the screen has disappeared. My garage door now opens but does not close automatically which leaves me manually closing the door with my garage remote. I suppose that reprogramming the whole thing would solve the problem but am wondering if others have experienced this.

Additionally the FM radio station icons that used to have colorful emblems/identifiers are now blank (i.e, 93.9 WLS is still identified as such but the color emblem associated with the station is missing). Not a major issue but just sayin'.
Me too, dual thumb-wheel reset fixes it.