Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Founder Series - Facts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My new tailgate arrived today at the local SC. They say it should take a week to put it on and do all the prep. If all things go without a hitch, I should get it a week from tomorrow. I was able to see it today and take it for a short test drive. I was very happy with the way the new leather seats look and feel and the front windshield is awesome. Ludicrous acceleration for a SUV is the bomb too.

IMG_1723.JPG
IMG_1720.JPG
IMG_1719.JPG

F00058 is delivered. It's gorgeous! Super happy with it. The Sig red paint looks great. I'm really glad we got founders so we could get the Sig red again (after we dropped our original Sig reservation, which was picked up by Bonnie).

We took it for a short drive to Precision Film Solutions in Santa Ana to get paint armor and to test the windows to see if there's any need to add UV protection. It's hard getting it for just a few minutes and then giving it up for a few days again, but I don't want to get any rock chips or paint damage before it gets protected.

2016-02-05 03.29.28 cropped.jpg

Last edited:
F00058 is delivered. It's gorgeous! Super happy with it. The Sig red paint looks great. I'm really glad we got founders so we could get the Sig red again (after we dropped our original Sig reservation, which was picked up by Bonnie).

We took it for a short drive to Precision Film Solutions in Santa Ana to get paint armor and to test the windows to see if there's any need to add UV protection. It's hard getting it for just a few minutes and then giving it up for a few days again, but I don't want to get any rock chips or paint damage before it gets protected.

View attachment 110562

I've used them several times. Ryan made a plate Wrap for mine for the front plate. MY plate is "le tesla" getting
plate wrap put on next week.