Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Canada - Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was a mix and there is at least 1 sig (not sig red either) that needs prep. Store opens today, so perhaps since Tesla VIPs were in town a few deliveries were lined up for the event.
@yz77 quoted that on friday 3 X's were delivered: 2 Elon's friends and one for himselt , His midnight silver was delivered, pending detailing later at the new Sc in Vancouver. His link is below
#yz778modelx • Instagram photos and videos

Now I want to leave in Vancouver :)

Anyone on East Side having a confirmed delivery date ? (Personally had build started last week, and my document date is June 30th)

*Live...

Actually I don't think you would like it, it's pretty expensive to live down there, lot more than Toronto. MTL is the cheapest big city to live in in Canada...at least according to me...But the potholes and the bridge falling might destroy your new model X haha...Just kidding I'm from Montreal too...

*Live...

Actually I don't think you would like it, it's pretty expensive to live down there, lot more than Toronto. MTL is the cheapest big city to live in in Canada...at least according to me...But the potholes and the bridge falling might destroy your new model X haha...Just kidding I'm from Montreal too...

Right ! Air suspension on the X in Montréal is not about luxe... It's about survival