Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Canada - Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called Tesla today. I might pull the trigger on a Model X in about three months. They offered me a test drive here in Vancouver. I was really surprised that they had a Model X for test drives already. Anyway tomorrow is the day. I hope this one is better for than the Model S. I just couldn't get in and out of that car. It is just too low.

Called Tesla today. I might pull the trigger on a Model X in about three months. They offered me a test drive here in Vancouver. I was really surprised that they had a Model X for test drives already. Anyway tomorrow is the day. I hope this one is better for than the Model S. I just couldn't get in and out of that car. It is just too low.

You will be blown away...enjoy:)

Same problem here Dutchie. I reserved the X 2 years ago when I ordered my S knowing it would be temporary as it is a tight fit. It is surprising they have spares already. I'm in the Vancouver store tomorrow morning to get my S trade in value so I'll have to have a look. My Sig is at the Powell store being prepped for delivery likely on Saturday now.

Same problem here Dutchie. I reserved the X 2 years ago when I ordered my S knowing it would be temporary as it is a tight fit. It is surprising they have spares already. I'm in the Vancouver store tomorrow morning to get my S trade in value so I'll have to have a look. My Sig is at the Powell store being prepped for delivery likely on Saturday now.
Looks like production is moving at Ludicrous speed.. I got VIN in 4 days from confirmation. Delivering will be another story.

Now I want to leave in Vancouver :)

Anyone on East Side having a confirmed delivery date ? (Personally had build started last week, and my document date is June 30th)

I don't have an X ordered, but if you need to get your fix of seeing a model X live in Montreal over the Grand Prix week-end,
the Service Center is suppose to be bringing an X demo out on Peel street along with Club Tesla's other owner's car to show to the public.
I'll be there on Saturday with my roadster, but the model X is suppose to be there at least 3 days!

Hope it makes your wait more bearable! ;)

You will be blown away...enjoy:)

Thanks, I'm afraid I will.Drove the Model S already three times. AMAZING. This car will be about four to five times what I usually spend on a car. Oh well, if can just do it YOLO...

Just returned, and indeed blown away. They had a 90D which is plenty, plenty fast. My goodness. This car is really perfect. Getting in and out of the car is so easy. I tested the autopilot which is a bit getting used to. With autopilot engaged a car in front of me stopped. I automatically hit the brakes which, of course, I did not need too as autopilot would have handeld that. It was just my reflex...
The light in the car due to the enormous front window and roof windows is really nice. It gives such a spacious look. The outside of the car looks great in person. Great resign, it does not look that big from the outside. I was also happy to see that is comes with M+S tires. Really I could not find anything negative apart from the really tiny rear view mirror and the 1.5 mm miss-alignment between the strip of the door and the roof. Yes, there would be people who would focus on that. Screaming that fit-and-finish is subpar blahblahblah, we'll let them have their BMW. Merc or whatever. Considering the fact that the M3 will be as low or even lower than the Model S we will try to change the reservation to a Model X.

Reactions: SmartElectric
Yes carpet only for these. Tesla standard mats are notoriously flimsy.
I use Weather Tech in the winter and put the carpet mats away.
Don't think they are available yet but there are threads here saying they should be out soon.
Custom Floor mats for My tesla were quoed as USD 600/- shipped by @aesculus

All-Weather Lloyd Mats Model X (6 or 7-passenger) Custom Set
For dogs are extra protection :Amazon.com : SUV Cargo Liner - Unconditional Lifetime Warranty - (Black Extra Large) : Pet Supplies

Pet Cargo Cover for Tesla Model S

Cargo Liner

Hey Sylvain, it look like our X are been build one beside each other ! Mine will be done later this week, probably like yours ... Hey did you also pick the blue color ? If yes, I will add a check at delivery, look at the badge in case it's "Founder" :)

Thanks and happy for you too!

Mine is Signature Red, with 22 inch aluminum wheels!
I will check for yours too!

The Montreal Store has, finally, received it's first Model X! It's dedicated to the sales team (test-drives).

It's a fully loaded P90DL with 6 seats.

The first client's Model X should arrive just before the last day ofcthe month.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 56