Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Canada - Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Montreal Store has, finally, received it's first Model X! It's dedicated to the sales team (test-drives).

It's a fully loaded P90DL with 6 seats.

The first client's Model X should arrive just before the last day ofcthe month.

@Local host has reported that his 90D is slated to arrive in Montreal before the end of the month... In about 10 days actually.

I'm glad to hear more MX's are arriving in Canada !! I'm excited! :D:p:);)

Reactions: slyastro
Performance Pedal Set: $ 150.00.

MS__PerformancePedals_large.jpg

Tesla — 19" Cyclone Wheel and Winter Tire Package

I've been lurking on TMC for a couple of years now, and been anxiously watching the ongoing delays, design changes and early reports of problems. As a holder of a nearly 3-year Signature reservation in Canada, I was often very close to giving up and requesting my deposit back. But I didn't, and on June 9, I finally drove off in my Sig red, 6 seat, black/black interior, ludicrous Model X, and I couldn't be happier. The minor design concerns (no folding second row, possibly superfluous FWD, etc.) turned out to either not matter much, or be pretty awesome. The delivery experience here in Vancouver was great (I was told this was one of the first 8-10 delivered in Canada. Nice!) and I'm proud and happy to be part of the Tesla wave.

I've been driving it for 3 days, and other than some HPWC issues (none fatal, just pesky), it has been a ton of fun and I have no regrets buying my first Tesla, and the most expensive car I've ever owned by a factor of 4. It's electric, it's built on a modern software platform, and it's visionary in so many ways. Just amazing. The build is great, I haven't found any issues that I could note, and everything problematic is just the same things one has to get used to in any unfamiliar car.

I've updated my info on modelxtracker.com and I'll continue to watch the site for news and tips. I'm not much of a poster, so I don't how many more there'll be, but perhaps I'll run into some of you on my travels in the best car ever.

Model X is awesome!

I've been lurking on TMC for a couple of years now, and been anxiously watching the ongoing delays, design changes and early reports of problems. As a holder of a nearly 3-year Signature reservation in Canada, I was often very close to giving up and requesting my deposit back. But I didn't, and on June 9, I finally drove off in my Sig red, 6 seat, black/black interior, ludicrous Model X, and I couldn't be happier. The minor design concerns (no folding second row, possibly superfluous FWD, etc.) turned out to either not matter much, or be pretty awesome. The delivery experience here in Vancouver was great (I was told this was one of the first 8-10 delivered in Canada. Nice!) and I'm proud and happy to be part of the Tesla wave.

I've been driving it for 3 days, and other than some HPWC issues (none fatal, just pesky), it has been a ton of fun and I have no regrets buying my first Tesla, and the most expensive car I've ever owned by a factor of 4. It's electric, it's built on a modern software platform, and it's visionary in so many ways. Just amazing. The build is great, I haven't found any issues that I could note, and everything problematic is just the same things one has to get used to in any unfamiliar car.

I've updated my info on modelxtracker.com and I'll continue to watch the site for news and tips. I'm not much of a poster, so I don't how many more there'll be, but perhaps I'll run into some of you on my travels in the best car ever.

Model X is awesome!
Congrats on getting it! I'm waiting for my first Tesla too in Toronto, ON .. Model X 90D.

Model X is awesome!

Congratulations,
After 3 1/2 years I still look forward to driving my Model S every day. My wife's new Model X is already in Vancouver waiting for us to pick it up. We're excited to drive it back to Alberta, but unlike the Model S, this time we are getting the protective wrap installed before our trip.
Unfortunately we can't get there until the June 20th but that gives enough time to get the wrap completed.
If it was our first TESLA, I'm sure we would be there tomorrow.

Thanks for posting to TMC

Congratulations,
After 3 1/2 years I still look forward to driving my Model S every day. My wife's new Model X is already in Vancouver waiting for us to pick it up. We're excited to drive it back to Alberta, but unlike the Model S, this time we are getting the protective wrap installed before our trip.
Unfortunately we can't get there until the June 20th but that gives enough time to get the wrap completed.
If it was our first TESLA, I'm sure we would be there tomorrow.

Thanks for posting to TMC

Where are you getting the wrap done? I picked up my Sig X yesterday and haven't had a chance to check around yet.

Hey SMSMD, why do you think these lloyd's RubberTite are so much cheaper than EVEVERYTHING?
Those aren't Lloyd's. Lloyd's have circles, not hexagons. If I had to hazard a guess, they're so cheap because they're not gouging you just because it's for an expensive car, instead they're on par with Lloyd's prices for "regular" vehicles. @CaliX just ordered them over at https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/1578974/; hopefully he'll give a decent review.