Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some new nose accessory? Doesn't look like it would help with range.

Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 3.19.11 PM.png

My guess is that this has more to do with dissuading FlatSix911 (and others) from doing drive-bys in the corporate parking lot than it has to do with any concern over those particular pictures of that particular mule.

Yes, but currently there is no better way for a legal department to draw more attention to something on the Internet...:rolleyes:

I expect that a legal threat might actually be calculated to provide "free advertising"... not that Model X needs it, with 30k reservations and rising.

Sure. But as for most other cars at least on the S it looks better in body color. I've seen S's wrapped or painted all the way to the bottom and it is much much better.
Good thing mine is black so it blends ok anyway. :)

A good example is comparing the Kia Sorrentos. The one with the full colour coding I think makes it look visually heavy and almost minivan-ish.

378854-2016-kia-sorento.jpg

Where other markets get the black trim and it looks a little more lithe or SUVish

2015-KIA-Sorento-redesign.jpg

First time we have seen the centre high mounted brake light

...and... there is no covering over the chrome "T E S L A" strip.

...and... it is another instance of the partial brake light, which I'm guessing gives drivers a clue you are slowing down, just not what as much as what you can get from the brakes.

Is it the familiar Deep Blue Metallic?

(They shouldn't be on the road without their "63277" license plates! Tsk tsk)