Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X owners in PHX?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Granted, the Tesla community isn't as tight knit as it was, but I'm hoping a PHX-area X owner is willing to meet up and show of their vehicle. I've owned my Model S for 3 years now but am on the fence about an X order. We did the blind order of our S back in 2012 and that was a big mistake, IMO. While I value everyone's opinions on this site, I found that opinions can vary greatly from mine. I.e., "S85 acceleration feels just like P85 so don't waste the extra $ on the P". Ha!
Anyhow, we need to be able to see one in person. If someone would be so kind, we'd greatly appreciate it. Preferably one with 6-seat config and 22" wheels but it's fine if not. If no one can, I guess we wait until one finally shows up in the showroom. Whenever that is.

I'm in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area now as well for a conference and would love to see an X if anyone here has one. There are non back home in Knoxville TN yet. I'll be here till Sunday April 3rd. Please feel free to hit me up.

There is one owner in PHX area who let us visit and drive his X. I'm not going to name him because I do not want to commit him to it.

I'm sure there are others who have an X by now. Search and PM them.

I'm sched' for 'April-early May' delivery. No date yet. Vin in the 32xx range. If you are still looking for one when mine delivers I'd be happy to meet up.

My config details: X90D white/white/black, 20", premium, 7 seat. I'll post back once mine arrives and you can PM me.

There is one owner in PHX area who let us visit and drive his X. I'm not going to name him because I do not want to commit him to it.

I'm sure there are others who have an X by now. Search and PM them.

I'm sched' for 'April-early May' delivery. No date yet. Vin in the 32xx range. If you are still looking for one when mine delivers I'd be happy to meet up.

My config details: X90D white/white/black, 20", premium, 7 seat. I'll post back once mine arrives and you can PM me.

Thanks for keeping the Tesla community tight. I'd really like to have the towing capability but after pricing out with options we'd want, the sensible side of me struggles with it, especially with the launch of the 3.