Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MODEL X P100D 2016 AP2 450 MILES -NEVER USED-MUST SELL-FASTEST SUV IN THE WORLD!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MODEL X P100D 2016 AP2 450 MILES -NEVER USED-MUST SELL-FASTEST SUV IN THE WORLD!!!
AND FASTEST SUV POSTED ON THIS SITE!!!
$135,000. Located in St. Charles, IL. 630-938-5302 -Todd.
Beautiful car. 22" Wheels, 5 Seater, AP 2, tow, all options, unlimited Supercharging. Purchased on 12-30-2016, stored heated indoors ever since.

Attachments

• IMG_0007LOWRES.jpg
    IMG_0007LOWRES.jpg
    809.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0017LOWRES.jpg
    IMG_0017LOWRES.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 2016 Tesla Model X Configuration.pdf
    178.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0019LOWRES.jpg
    IMG_0019LOWRES.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0034LOWRES.jpg
    IMG_0034LOWRES.jpg
    649.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0035LOWRES.jpg
    IMG_0035LOWRES.jpg
    650.5 KB · Views: 92
Hi Gaswalla: -Thanks for the link for the black Model X P100D- it seems similar except does not have unlimited supercharging and tow package? And 1500 more miles ($131,300 + $2000 for destination + $11,000 in taxes= $144,300). Glad to see I am over $9000 less than that unit. Since I am a private party, there is not any taxes.

• Funny
Reactions: gaswalla
Hi MIT_S60: - We brought it home from the dealer and brought it back a couple times for some “we-owes”, and they replaced the drivers seat because it was “squeaky” - We haven’t driven it, but obviously, we drove it off the lot and back on the lot..

Hi Gaswalla: -Thanks for the link for the black Model X P100D- it seems similar except does not have unlimited supercharging and tow package? And 1500 more miles ($131,300 + $2000 for destination + $11,000 in taxes= $144,300). Glad to see I am over $9000 less than that unit. Since I am a private party, there is not any taxes.
I'm pretty sure whoever buys it, will pay taxes when they register it, granted they aren't in a tax free state.

Hi Retrospected: You will pay some sort of tax (average of about 1%), but not what you pay from a dealer. In the past, I purchased a used vehicle from a PRIVATE PARTY and registered in Illinois and paid only $750 because I purchased from a private party (Car was $18K). You can see by this link Private Party Vehicle Use Tax the most you would ever pay is $1500 for a vehicle over $30K in Illinois. Other states may vary, but important to find the right links per state, most links I have seen seen are NOT accurate and hard to find. Illinois shows it is 6.25%, but I know this is not true, it was $750, that's all I paid for a USED VEHICLE PURCHASED from a PRIVATE PARTY for taxes. I show Iowa is $400, and then there are 5 states (Alaska,Delaware,New Hampshire, Montana,Oregon) that don't have tax. What state are you in, are you an interested buyer?

• Informative
Reactions: Mickie

You forgot the rebate of $7500 + $1000 referal, there is no destination charge if you live in Illinois. Most state will have to pay regular sales tax for a used or new car. So you calculation is off. Why are you selling anyway. But good luck with the sale.

Reactions: gaswalla
Hi SamT: You do not get the $7500 off on the used Tesla from Tesla (Unless they are re-certified, and you are correct on the $1000 until 11/1/2017). I was surprised when I went thru the process and put in my Illinois Zip code, it still was going to charge $2000 for the Destination charge even being in IL- However, I called Tesla and they said it would NOT charge the $2000 for destination in IL. We (Our computer Business) put an order in for the X 1-2016, it came in a year later. Our business changed where we are in need of the financial resources vs having it tied up in a vehicle. I also have a P85D and love it... So sad how the value went way down on the X, but great for a buyer!! When I called Tesla, the vehicle Gaswalla showed above has been sold already... There are 3 left in the country: Mine is most like #3 (Except I have unlimited supercharging and a tow), and since these are "re-certified" these are elgible for the $7500 tax credit.
1. Model X P100D- California, Black 7 seat, 20" $136K, 3882 miles, (higher mileage and no $5500 22" tires)
2. Model X P100D- Florida Grey, 5 Seat, 20", $136K, 795 Miles,(-higher mileage and no prem sound and no $5500 22" tires)
3. Model X P100D- Maryland, White, 7 Seat, 22", $147K, 2298 Miles, (higher mileage and No tow)
Thanks for looking! - let me know if anyone is seriously interested.

Crazy price, FYI, have been going through a purchase lately with a private seller and unlimited supercharging does NOT transfer according to tesla, once you re register it, it goes away..... unfortunate but he truth. Also, plenty of tesla inventory at or below this price that still have the tax incentive

• Disagree
Reactions: MP3Mike
unlimited supercharging does NOT transfer according to tesla, once you re register it, it goes away..... unfortunate but he truth.

It depends on when the Tesla was originally purchased. I don't recall the exact cutoff, but I think Teslas purchased in/before January, 2017 have unlimited Supercharging attached to, and that follows, the car. Teslas purchased after that have it attached to a combination of the owner and car.

Only to keep the miles off of it. We knew at that time we were not going to drive it and did not actively try to sell it back then. (wish we did, actually, we had an offer at $148 and we turned it down- whoops)
Wow big whoops! I wouldn’t let that bother you though, they probably would have realized without the tax credit they could have bought a brand new discounted one much cheaper. At year end, and end of first quarter, they had new inventory P-X cars with $30-$40k discounts minus referral money and minus tax credits. You should drive the car, the low miles are nice but you will not get any less for the car with 5000 miles, a 40-50 year old 450 mile classic car would make a difference but a low mile year old is still a low mile year old car. Good luck with the sale but the real price for a 2016 P100D is $110-$120k and even at that it may take a while. Never a deal until it closes.