TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X side to side with other SUV ?

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by vortexz, Mar 5, 2016.

1. vortexz

vortexz Member

I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of an Model X side to side with other SUVs, like the BMW X5, Audi Q7 etc. etc.

2. elguapo

elguapo Member

Have you seen the spec sheet TM provided? Mother idea is to Google it. There are several comparison images. If I knew how to post photos here, I'd do it for you.

3. vortexz

vortexz Member

I meant like real life photos taken with the real vehicles standing next to each other

4. CTemp222

CTemp222 Member

Photos that I found on the forum awhile back, forgot who the original poster was.
    P1000089.jpg P1000090.jpg P1000091.jpg P1000092.jpg P1000094.jpg

5. AnalysiZ

AnalysiZ Active Member

#5 AnalysiZ, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    These pics make the model X look like the model S...
    It reminds me of the first time I was in the US, and spotting a Mercedes A class on the road... but as I got near it proved to be a Mercedes M class... the size of all other cars had fooled me...