Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Ultra Red Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told I got the first one in San Diego when I picked mine up today. Who knows if that’s true or not, but I have been waiting since January of last year for it. Glad I got it after all the price cuts and hardware updates. Waiting for my charging cable coupon.

Btw, driving around without the parking sensors has been tense.

I have the black interior and it has been great.
C24C6B67-93CF-4A35-BF94-D227313DB19E.jpeg

Last edited:
I was told I got the first one in San Diego when I picked mine up today. Who knows if that’s true or not, but I have been waiting since January of last year for it. Glad I got it after all the price cuts and hardware updates. Waiting for my charging cable coupon.

Btw, driving around without the parking sensors has been tense.

I have the black interior and it has been great.
View attachment 918994
Would you mind sharing your VIN?

I am scheduled to take delivery of a MXLR/Ultra Red/White/20 inch/6 seater in Long Beach, CA on Saturday. I'll try and get some good pics to post here before driving it into the snow and mud on Sunday!
Hello, would it be possible for you to provide me with the ultra red color code of your car? I would like to paint my model 3 in that color. Thank you very much and enjoy your tesla. all the best

It's a tad bit darker than it appears in the video but depending on the angle the light hits the paint it may appear darker or brighter. This was shot on a Z fold 4 and its not the most accurate sensor. You can see in this video how the DRL's looks more yellowish than white. I couldn't spend much time to shoot the video in pro mode. I'll try to get some high res shots with a Sony A7RIV tomorrow. I have some pics but its too big to upload. I added them to this video. I hope it helps.

BTW.. Neogeek's pic is more accurate than mine.

It's a tad bit darker than it appears in the video but depending on the angle the light hits the paint it may appear darker or brighter. This was shot on a Z fold 4 and its not the most accurate sensor. You can see in this video how the DRL's looks more yellowish than white. I couldn't spend much time to shoot the video in pro mode. I'll try to get some high res shots with a Sony A7RIV tomorrow. I have some pics but its too big to upload. I added them to this video. I hope it helps.

BTW.. Neogeek's pic is more accurate than mine.

Hello, would it be possible for you to provide me with the ultra red color code of your car? I would like to paint my model 3 in that color. Thank you very much and enjoy your tesla. all the best