Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Window Tinting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Admin seems to have deleted my post about tinting for some reason!! It did not have anything negative!

Anyway, if anyone has experience with the Solargard VortexIR ceramic tint, could you please provide some feedback. Does it keep the X cooler?

Also, if anyone has experience with Jet Black Tint company in the Bay Area, CA, please post here or DM me if you have any feedback about their tinting service. Thank you.

Last edited:
Spectra Photosync is best for blocking UV and IR. It's very pricey, but you can go lighter and block more without having to go limo darkness. Years ago I sunburned bad a couple times on my head and lately I don't even need my sunshade anymore unless looking into direct sun.

Reactions: LoveMX
Admin seems to have deleted my post about tinting for some reason!!

Your original post was moved to a moderator only subforum as advertising, as that is what it sounded like (specifically, advertising for "jet black tint in the bay area".

I didnt move it myself, but am the reason it was moved as I am the one that informed the mod for that subforum of that post (and this one). This one didnt sound as much like advertising so it was moved to the CA subforum instead of removed.