Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X wish list

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I too find the heavily-tinted rear window unusable- it’s just too dark for me to see what’s behind me. I even had them swap out the rear view mirror but it made no difference. I checked with the SC manager the week after delivery; he said the tint on the rear window is not something that can be removed - it’s actually in the window rather than on the surface. As a result, 95% of the time I drive with the rear camera on. Unfortunately the wide-angle rear camera image makes things appear much further sway than they actually are.

"I checked with the SC manager the week after delivery; he said the tint on the rear window is not something that can be removed - it’s actually in the window rather than on the surface."

That's useful to know. Thanks.

7. A Key Fob with a ring.
It’s minor, but an annoyance. I get a luxury car and then have to spend $18 to purchase what every other fob in the world has – a ring to attach other keys to (or to hang on the valet’s wall).

upload_2020-3-8_15-11-59.png

Why is the windshield a safety-concern with the sun? If the sun is really low, use sunglasses just like you'd have to in any other car. And there is always the black mesh sunscreen for people who are very sensitive to strong sunlight.

And what's with AM Radio. Here in Europe, analog signals are gone in most countries already. Everything is DAB or Internet Streaming. Welcome to the 21st Century :)
Here in Switzerland, a government TV commercial about analog signals disappearing was shown for years. Install a DAB Radio it says. Those who, after all this time, still have not done so, cannot be helped. There are the kind of people that want rotary phones and faxes back...

Reactions: watt