Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Accessories for Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone bought mug flaps that fits 2023 MYRWD. I bought one pack (2 for front and 2 for back) from Amazon. Only the front ones fit. The back one maybe for the pre 2023 model.
I got some from of the fitted style ones from Amazon however they don't seem to be that effective, I still find about the same amount of crap sprayed on my rear doors and the front of that rear wheel arch section that is prone to rock chips. I may rip them off again and replace them with the flatter, longer style front mud flaps like Tesla sell.

Mine are the shorter, fitted style ones.(example) They look nice but don't seem to be very effective. I think they really need to be longer like the official Tesla style. (example)

anyone bought mug flaps that fits 2023 MYRWD. I bought one pack (2 for front and 2 for back) from Amazon. Only the front ones fit. The back one maybe for the pre 2023 model.
i have haloblk ones (front and back). they've only recently been available for sale in AU and they fit great, easy to install.
a bit more expensive than the ones you can get on aliexpress / x-car ebay and i had a set from x-car previously and the haloblk ones were super easy to install.

Has anyone found a suitable spare tyre kit or combo that works for a model y? I don't particularly want to buy a $1000 kit. I have a pump and repair and road side, but it's more piece of mind on long trips.

I have read elsewhere that a Nissan Qashqai space saver works but it's hard to find someone who will let me test and see. TLDR need a tight a$$ spare

Has anyone found a suitable spare tyre kit or combo that works for a model y? I don't particularly want to buy a $1000 kit. I have a pump and repair and road side, but it's more piece of mind on long trips.

I have read elsewhere that a Nissa qasqai space saver works but it's hard to find someone who will let me test and see. TLDR need a tight a$$ spare
just saw someone post about this in the model 3 & Y fb group.. they purchased the road hero space saver wheel from Aero Image North Parramatta. not sure of cost though.

there's also braumach kits TESLA Spare Wheel Kit Space Saver Tyre for Model Y -SR LR & Performance - 2022-2023

I recommend Tesery Mud Flaps , they are made of sturdy ABS material, which can effectively block the rocks flying out of the tire tread and hitting the car. Protects the body paint from snow, mud, stones and other damages, perfectly keeps the body clean and reduces the number of car washes and painting. Also, it keeps the exterior of your car looking good.

I recommend Tesery Mud Flaps , they are made of sturdy ABS material, which can effectively block the rocks flying out of the tire tread and hitting the car. Protects the body paint from snow, mud, stones and other damages, perfectly keeps the body clean and reduces the number of car washes and painting. Also, it keeps the exterior of your car looking good.

I changed from the tessories one to the Tesla OEM ones. A lot better. However they are a few cm lower than the car itself so they do occasionally scrape

Reactions: lS3toM3
Out of curiosity, how long do orders at Tesery usually sit before being fulfilled? I have a substantial order, including trunk fridge in an "Unfulfilled" status for nearly a week - and I'm not sure if that's normal?
Except for customized products, they are usually shipped within 5 business days. Shipping time depends on which country you are in. For details, you can ask Tesery's online customer service, we will provide you with exclusive service!

• Informative
Reactions: Midnight Man
I
Anyone got a good dog / pet seat cover for the MY? Have seen some complaints about the Tesla one where the clips don't hold well. I was looking at the Tesmanian one bu they don't seem to ship to AU

I have the Tesla cover. IMHO I think it's great. The clips you refer to are in the separate door cover sections. I think they fit fine. The issue I think is that because they slot down between the window and the frame, they are prone to being worked upwards over time. I've just become accustomed to giving them a little nudge down into the frame periodically when I put the dogs in the car. No more than one or two seconds effort.

Accessories I've planned on getting for an Australian order due FEB 2023. MYSR Black 20"

From Tesla
Tesla Gen 3 Wall Connector 7.3m $750 AUD + Installation Fee
Key Fob $235 AUD
Key Band $30 AUD
Glass Roof Sunshade $170 AUD
Center Console Trays $30 AUD
Trunk Storage Bins $ 120 AUD

Aftermarket
PPF Matte Wrap $3,068.74 USD. Self install. I've done a few and honestly they're not too hard with some patience.
Teslarati Mud Flaps $49.95 USD. Set of 4. Front and Back
Rim/Curb Protectors ~$15 AUD for a 8m strip from Ali express
Spigen Matte Screen Protector $100 AUD
Spigen Magsafe Car Mount $90 AUD

Undecided
Rear Trunk / Front Trunk / Rear Well / Floor mats - OEM or aftermarket? I hear 3D MAXpider's are amazing but they'll be a tad more expensive. Tesla doesn't offer All-Weather Driver/Passenger and Rear floor mats as yet - a shame.

Definitely not getting these but has anyone actually used calliper covers? Heaps of aftermarket products out there. Thoughts?
I know it was a while ago but just wanted to see how your AliExpress rub/curb protectors were going and if you'd recommend them>