Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MODEL Y DELIVERY New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last time I called with all those sorts of questions said they didn’t know anythng more than anyone else did. That was a week or so ago. I’ll try again…
OK, so I got through to Waka Kotahi. The very nice person I talked to said they’ve still had nothing official and have no idea, but most likely scenario seems to be apply by 31 December but that could change at any time. They didn’t know if they’d be working over the break, whether applications would continue to be processed or not, and said they don’t even know if they have jobs next year. What a mess! Considering the great, values drive corporate guru Luxon has always pitched himself as, it’s all a bit of a farce, really. I’m still showing Nov/Dec on app, no news via the VIN revealer hacks. I think I’d have more luck adopting an actual human…

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: Audietron and Ecoli
OK, so I got through to Waka Kotahi. The very nice person I talked to said they’ve still had nothing official and have no idea, but most likely scenario seems to be apply by 31 December but that could change at any time. They didn’t know if they’d be working over the break, whether applications would continue to be processed or not, and said they don’t even know if they have jobs next year. What a mess! Considering the great, values drive corporate guru Luxon has always pitched himself as, it’s all a bit of a farce, really. I’m still showing Nov/Dec on app, no news via the VIN revealer hacks. I think I’d have more luck adopting an actual human…
well, chain of unfortunate events... and stupidities... government jobs are looking like least safe in past year in build-up to election and specially after election... more like watching movie 3-idiots, 3 stooges, and many 3 people stupid shows.
I am sure, Tesla would try to push consignment and help one additional lot of people to get benefit... as chances are that many would decide not to accept delivery by not paying invoice when time comes.... simply walk away with $200 deposit forfeited scenario.