Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know if Tesla is going to do it or not, this is my first new car so I don't know what the process is and I'm also getting a custome number plate.
Do you already have a custom plate or you plan on getting one. If you already have it you need to let Tesla know in advance so they can have it on your registration docs. If you plan on getting one, Tesla will register you with a random plate and you’ll need to go to your provincial office when you get the plate to change it over.

Just wondering for those who are due delivery this Friday 24th, when did you roughly order?

Put in my order 13th July for black LR awd, all black interior, no tow & induction wheels

Not really answering your question but's let's have some fun!

Also put in my order 13th July for White LR awd, all black interior, tow & 19" default wheels

Let's see who makes progress faster? Thinking tow hitch gives you the edge ;)

F47AC819-5503-4696-8E50-21F772386691.jpeg
Picked mine up today in Ottawa. Alignment almost perfect- only minor issues. Drives like a dream. Vin 26xxx. MSM AWD LR

Reactions: Mvdaog
Yes when I was initially approved in July it was 2.65 but when I was speaking to my DA today she mentioned she might be able to get my a lower rate and when I checked my account later the rate had been updated.

Wow, congrats.

Did your DA or SA update for you? I will check it out with them, but I only have the SA's contact.

BTW, did you get your finance from Scotia Bank? RBC offered me 2.8%.