Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y onboard charger location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone here know where the onboard charger in the model Y is located and easiest way to access it? I’m looking at a used Y and want to look at it to make sure nobody has accessed the charger for any reason and removed or tampered with the security tape on it which will void the battery warranty. I’m familiar with the location in the X and the older S’s but not the Y. Can’t find anything online so far either. Thanks in advance.

Anyone here know where the onboard charger in the model Y is located and easiest way to access it? I’m looking at a used Y and want to look at it to make sure nobody has accessed the charger for any reason and removed or tampered with the security tape on it which will void the battery warranty. I’m familiar with the location in the X and the older S’s but not the Y. Can’t find anything online so far either. Thanks in advance.
Model 3/Y Power Conversion System is inside the high voltage battery penthouse under the rear seat.