Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Performance Winter Tires Anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone
New to the forum and Tesla customer!

Does anyone happen to have a set of Winter tires available that will fit a 2022 MYP? I'm interested in getting this purchase out of the way. Expected delivery is Aug 2022.

Any advice or direction would be great!

Cheers

Hello Everyone
New to the forum and Tesla customer!

Does anyone happen to have a set of Winter tires available that will fit a 2022 MYP? I'm interested in getting this purchase out of the way. Expected delivery is Aug 2022.

Any advice or direction would be great!

Cheers
Buy a second set of 19” wheels with dedicated snow tires.

It will make life a lot easier.

Reactions: TwelveVoltMan
That's a great idea - I'm curious if anyone has any for sale? Is this the right area for this kind of thing?
Try Tsportline. They offer full packages with TPMS included. It’s less than buying from Tesla and you probably won’t find anything used for much less.

I am in no way affiliated with them but have purchased several sets of wheels/tires.

which wheels and tires do you have?
I got the 19” TSV package with snow tires for my Performance Y. Not sure if snow tires are in stock currently.

I got the 19” TSV package with snow tires for my Performance Y. Not sure if snow tires are in stock currently.

How's the ride quality and road noise diff from the 21's you had on there originally?