Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RHD floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Really struggling to find anyone on amazon or eBay selling RHD 3D (or any type) floor mats. I'm assuming M3 mats probably might not be a perfect fit but dont really know. I did try asking a TA but they didnt know either.

I did try aliexpress but didnt have much luck there either. Since RHDs have been shipping to Hong Kong for a while I was hoping there'd be lots available by now, but sadly not.

Would be grateful if anyone has some recommendations!
If you want to support British industry and avoid import duties these are great value.

If you want to support British industry and avoid import duties these are great value.
If I had teenagers, maybe. But with kids, I need the all over protection else I’m going to be finding bits of last months banana in the carpet!

Or perhaps… instead of spending the money on mats, I just don’t feed the kids 🤔

You don’t pay import duties from Ali express, I never had on loads of Tesla stuff!

Also the mats you linked are no different from the ones the car comes with, and look just as rubbish

You don’t pay import duties from Ali express, I never had on loads of Tesla stuff!

Also the mats you linked are no different from the ones the car comes with, and look just as rubbish
I have had mats from these guys for my model 3 and now my Y. I went for the premium ones and I can assure you there are far from rubbish.
Top quality carpet, which fit perfectly and they clean up like new every time.
For the price they are brilliant, and UK made. Delivered within 3 days of ordering.

Inspite of the reviews saying RHD. Ah well ok.

These then?

Thanks, ordered the full Tesery set this morning. Will probably arrive a few days after the car.

Generally that is true about import/customs duties & fees. I did recently get hit with a £62 charge on rim covers for the Y, but I had factored that in and still think they were a good value.

Why not try TESERY floor mats for Tesla? TESERY focus on Tesla accessories, and we provide premuim Tesla floor mats for Model Y and Model 3. You can go to the product details page through this link to learn more: All Weather 3D Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2018-2023 & Model Y 2021-2

Some pictures of the Model 3/Y floor mats:
1_5_极速看图.jpg

43cb10e8ff1958c614255df5025582ba_极速看图.jpg

model 3 floor mat 333.jpg