Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Tripling Delivery Article

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lame. And repeat customers will remember this decision.
Agree it's lame. I didn't express my opinion on their decision when I passed on the article, nor did I post a proper title as I was trying to get the info out there a little too quickly. That said, it's no different than Tesla prioritizing Performance versions over LR versions. Profit over what customers may or may not want? I've seen several member's here upgrade to Performance models just to get into the queue faster. I, in fact ordered what I wanted, and may end up on the back burner like several LR's customers. I'm a capitalist at heart, but there needs to be a balance to deliver what consumers want.

Reactions: Tnmansfield
Is this just a gossip article? I don’t see anywhere from Tesla where they state if you order FSD you get your car earlier than others. If you want to twist it, if you order a color that is not white or gray you also get the car sooner OR if you choose 20” tires you get your car sooner, FSD is now the same method. Doesn’t really surprise me, but my question is that everyone keeps commenting how Tesla is delivering the FSD cars before all else, is that accurate or just a news article?