Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Unveiling Invite for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought a +1 has to be accompanied by an actual invitee in order to be admitted to the event (i.e., no going solo as a guest)? And someone who wasn't invited may not use an invitation that was sent by Tesla to someone else originally (i.e., no transferring of a invitation to someone else)?

I’m confirmed for the Model Y event and my +1 can’t make it (and the other 3 people I asked), so in order to not have it go to waste, I’m coming to the forum.

Give me your best offer by 10pm EST, I’ll send you the email with the link to enter your name and even meet up for a pre-event drink to chat about all things Tesla (my flight gets in at 3pm PST).

Edit: send pms

Reactions: MIT_S60
I’m confirmed for the Model Y event and my +1 can’t make it (and the other 3 people I asked), so in order to not have it go to waste, I’m coming to the forum.

Give me your best offer by 10pm EST, I’ll send you the email with the link to enter your name and even meet up for a pre-event drink to chat about all things Tesla (my flight gets in at 3pm PST).

Hi, only if we can meet up at the entrance I can pay you! $200

Please consider me as I believe i'm Elon's #1 fan!