Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Year Changes/Specs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi-
I am a proud past owner of three Teslas (Roadster, an early 60 and then a P100D).
I am looking at getting back into a P100D and looking at used in the 2017-2020 range.
Is there a good source of info that compares features, improvements and pros and cons of each 'model year' (even though I know that phrase is a no-no in Teslaland).

Want to know all the details but in particular the differences in each level of Autopilot/ FSD and which years included unlimited supercharging (and which don't). I feel like I have lost all of my Tesla muscle as I used to know this all chapter/line/verse. :)

THANKS ALL

Hi-
I am a proud past owner of three Teslas (Roadster, an early 60 and then a P100D).
I am looking at getting back into a P100D and looking at used in the 2017-2020 range.
Is there a good source of info that compares features, improvements and pros and cons of each 'model year' (even though I know that phrase is a no-no in Teslaland).

Want to know all the details but in particular the differences in each level of Autopilot/ FSD and which years included unlimited supercharging (and which don't). I feel like I have lost all of my Tesla muscle as I used to know this all chapter/line/verse. :)

THANKS ALL
Tesla Tap site is a good source to refresh your memory on the pre refresh cars.

My thought is 2018 (Pre Pot Elon) P100D with MCU2, Leather FUSC and sunroof is a keeper.

Best of luck with your search!

• Funny
Reactions: morbidz
You could try EV-CPO hunter and filter by the options you want. Might find a car there too...

Also, this link from the TeslaTap site: