Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Monterey Car Week Aug 18-26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone bringing their Tesla to Monterey Holy week? If there's a cohort of us, I'm thinking about breaking out the Signature Roadster to commemorate Tesla's 10 year anniversary of building cars. Anyone else want to bring out Roadsters, Sig/Founders cars, and other special combos? Anyone got a Model 3 Performance with the P+ package yet? (Any green P85+'s with AP1 out there?) I'm thinking of going Friday the 24th or Saturday the 25th. Probably both. Holler if you're planning on heading down

Reactions: chibi_kurochan
My wife and I plan to stop by on Friday on our way to San Francisco from SoCal.

We plan to leave by 3 or 4 am.

Probably going to check out Legends of the Autobahn, Werks Reunion, and the whatever else there is.

This is our first time, but are there any Tesla owner events? How do I find out about other things like Polestar, Rimac, or Lucid?

I’ll be in my panda colored Model 3

My wife and I plan to stop by on Friday on our way to San Francisco from SoCal.

We plan to leave by 3 or 4 am.

Probably going to check out Legends of the Autobahn, Werks Reunion, and the whatever else there is.

This is our first time, but are there any Tesla owner events? How do I find out about other things like Polestar, Rimac, or Lucid?

I’ll be in my panda colored Model 3
They will be on display on Peter Hay Hill at Pebble Beach. I was on their email list so I got the email notifications.

Monterey Car Week serves as North American debut for Polestar 1 | Polestar

Rimac will be at cannery row:
Rimac Brings the Party to Monterey Car Week | Rimac Automobili

Reactions: pandam3