Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Montreal Final Reveal Party

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

As everyone here certainly knows, we are now only a matter of weeks away from the start of Model 3 production and the Final Reveal event.
To celebrate we'll be holding a party in Montreal where Model 3 and EV enthusiasts of all stripes can get together and watch it happen in a fun and lively atmosphere. I will be your host and we will have feature presentations from various well known Montreal EV organizations, vendors and community members.
Before we can finalize the venue we need to know how many folks will be attending, so if you're interested in coming please sign up on our survey sheet so we can get an approximate count. Note that as we don't know the exact date yet we won't hold you to it, at this point we just need to gauge interest.

Link is here: Montreal Model 3 Reveal Survey

More info will posted here as it becomes available.

OK folks, some news here, our friends at AVEQ have taken charge of the event and have a good lineup of presentaions for us. They originally had confirmed a nice venue in the Old Montreal district but road closures due to the Formula E event are going to make it tough to reach so they are working on an alternate. We're expecting final confirmation in the next day or two.
News as it happens...

Alright everybody, we have a location and a schedule!
Event will be held at the private club in Chateau St-Ambroise, 4020 St-Ambroise st. in Montreal.

Opening is 11:00 pm and the BIG show (hopefully on time) is obviously at midnight

While we wait we will have presentations from:

Simon-Pierre Rioux, president of AVEQ
Daniel Breton, former Quebec minister of Sustainable Development
Maybe me ;)

AVEQ will be providing complimentary snacks and soft drinks
Note that there is no bar service but you are both permitted and welcome to BYOB.

Note that we expect a good crowd and space is limited so if you plan to come please reserve ASAP here (details in French, if you're coming in from elsewhere Google Translate is your friend. Or just ask me):

Montreal Model 3 Delivery Party Reservation

Hope to see some of you there!