Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Montreal loan & window tint questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Canadian Tesla owner! My model 3 is expected to be delivered this weekend but before taking the delivery I just have a few questions:

1. Since I won't get the Quebec incentives right away I'm considering putting 8,000 less down. I know in Quebec you can pay partially/fully off your auto loan at any time, but my question is, will they recalculate my monthly payment&interest right after I receive the 8000 and pay for the loan? I'm worried because I once paid a big amount off my mortgage but they didn't change anything until the end of my term...

2. Any recommended places in Montreal to get my windows tinted? I did searched this forum but found only one discussion with only one recommendation....

Thanks a huge amount!!!!!!

1. Since I won't get the Quebec incentives right away I'm considering putting 8,000 less down. I know in Quebec you can pay partially/fully off your auto loan at any time, but my question is, will they recalculate my monthly payment&interest right after I receive the 8000 and pay for the loan? I'm worried because I once paid a big amount off my mortgage but they didn't change anything until the end of my term...

No it won't change your monthly payment & interest. What you can do is keep that 8000$ and pay a little more each month from it.