Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More charging coming to the Vegas strip...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long overdue, but less necessary for us with the imminent Vegas Supercharger.

Not necessary, but a great convenience. I would much rather my car be charged and ready when I want to do a day drive or depart the resort, than to have to go to another location, and wait 20 minutes to an hour while the car gathers enough energy to make it to the next stop.

Also, 30A J chargers are perfect for topping off the last bit of range taper before a long drive. :wink:

Been to Vegas twice already this year & stayed at Palazzo both times, valet has 2 70A chargers with the Roadster adaptors & the charging area is in a fenced in secure area, over Superbowl weekend my car plugged in the entire time & never moved.
IMG_0592.JPG
IMG_0593.JPG

I think the Vegas Supercharger would be a good place to stop for 15-20 mins after the drive in from Barstow, if your destination does not have EV charging, or you have to be ready to go.

Otherwise, (as I have done for the last few days), staying at Aria means that my Model S is charged up and ready to go whenever I need it.

The important thing here is options.... Remember, not everyone goes to Vegas for the strip all the time. Some of us have relatives there.

also, interesting how the sands markings on the wall at that spot are also on the spot at the Venetian.

Not that surprising, considering the Venetian and palazzo are owned by sands corporation. :)

I'm MLife Gold (MGM Players Club), so I like to stay at Aria or Monte Carlo (if no comps or feeling cheap)