Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most efficient way to keep Model S looking great?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL, all those paw marks are from them going round and round trying to find that warm spot on the hood over the engine to curl up on!

I'm a bit paranoid about bring the MS to a carwash given the potential for swirl marks, not to mention the challenges of trying to force the car to stay in neutral, so I will probably use a local detailer that visits our neighborhood at least once a month. I also use the Tesla indoor car cover to protect my car every night, particularly since we have three indoor cats that apparently enjoy walking across the black hood to make as many paw-prints as possible...

No salt in Boston. All good. I am sure a "bucket of washer fluid and a squeegee... to wipe the salt spray" will work just fine :wink:
View attachment 14768
Now i know why I am happy living in Australia!! Mind you, we get mud on our cars. I personally use a pressure washer (which i own) that gets all the really bad dirt and grit off. Then one can consider which cloths/ bucket systems to use.

Did anyone say microfiber towels? Good for outside, great for the 17" screen, even better for doggy hair and interior, just moisten. What an ELECTRIC car, catches all the grits. I keep under my seat, and in the back trunk with the charging pieces. Note, Discount Tires/American Tires will warrant your tires, i've pulled two screws from mine so far - where do they come from, is the car magnetic also?