Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mudflaps in urban California?

Do you have mudflaps on your Tesla?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In all my years of driving in California, I've never gotten mudflaps for any of my cars, even others cars with known 'soft' paint (i.e. Honda) and never had any issues.

It seems though, Tesla owners are very much into wrapping their entire car in Clearbra (called PPF now) and putting on mudflaps but I want to know how many in California have mudflaps on their Tesla. (or more to the point, how many don't have it and have no issues) I can see why mudflaps would be important in areas with snow/salt but not sure about the value of them in mild climates.

Oh, I guess that program is over. People were complaining about the rocker panel paint, maybe you have to complain to get them given to you. I didn't track it as my car was well outta warranty by the time I heard about it

I just dig ‘em 😎🤣🤣
And the full PPF too👌
It never rains in Southern California🌴💥

C22B52DE-5528-4C58-A051-105C4604C307.jpeg

Reactions: brianbcc
I run fronts only, and i feel it's saved the area in front of my rear wheels quite a bit. The car throws up a ton of crap. Also going through construction areas, there seems to always be dirt.
Maybe they're not as needed in the non-rainy season, but I'll still run fronts year-round.