Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multi-pattern Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I were out shopping and we decided to stop and take a look at the Model X on the floor at the Newport Beach store in Fashion Island. We placed our order on 1/3 and are very excited to get our MX75D in March!

As I said in my order placed post, we decided to go with the multi-pattern seats over the synthetic leather. A few reasons for this:
  • We just flat out thought they looked better. The two-tone look is awesome and pairs really well with the dark interior.
  • The quality of the synthetic leather seats just did not seem that great. There is no texture at all.
  • Long term durability. The textile fabric seemed really durable and I think it will hold up better over the years. Doing some research on the forum confirmed some folks having issues with the older leather over time.
  • Comfort was not really a factor, both seats felt great in this department.
Some pics of the seats are below. Anyone else go with multi-pattern seats and have an opinion?

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1920- small.jpg

Reactions: DIL and J-Peters
I chose this too. I really don't like any leather in car seats (synthetic or not), it looks bad pretty fast and it's not comfortable during the winter (Finland). I find the multipattern elegant and durable looking, just what I need.

I also prefer the multi-pattern seats over the vegan leather after having tested both. Feel the MPS are a bit softer and they're great both during summer and winter. The white vegan that I tested had a bit tendency to be very warm in the back for longer drives due to the lack of perforation/ventilation.

Also think the MPS looks great and not at all cheapen the look.