Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multi stop navigation in app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this had been asked elsewhere. My forum search didn't return up anything. Is it possible to add multiple stops to a route in the Tesla app?

I'm aware I can do it in Google maps and send this to the car, but would like to be able to do it in the native Tesla app to get SoC predictions.

Sorry if this had been asked elsewhere. My forum search didn't return up anything. Is it possible to add multiple stops to a route in the Tesla app?

I'm aware I can do it in Google maps and send this to the car, but would like to be able to do it in the native Tesla app to get SoC predictions.
I suspect the OP refers to the phone app- I’ve been hoping for that functionality @DonSi. For about a year now my iPhone’s google maps app does not successfully send a multi stop route to the car.

I suspect that’s the car’s fault. It just means I’ve got to futz around with the screen when I jump in car instead of just drive off.

As @paulp suggests, the car’s American and British English is mostly too smart to accept my fakelish.
Come on Tesla, bring on Australian English voice.

I suspect the OP refers to the phone app- I’ve been hoping for that functionality @DonSi. For about a year now my iPhone’s google maps app does not successfully send a multi stop route to the car.

I suspect that’s the car’s fault. It just means I’ve got to futz around with the screen when I jump in car instead of just drive off.

As @paulp suggests, the car’s American and British English is mostly too smart to accept my fakelish.
Come on Tesla, bring on Australian English voice.
Yep, exactly what I was asking.

I was just hoping to get ready from the comfort of my couch. I guess I could spend the could of minutes setting up in the car pre-trip.

Reactions: Hungry Mile