Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multiple BTS and GTW errors.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2016 early VIN Model X P90D just had its first major failure at 84K miles. Felt some rough rear motor driving and had a BTS error pop up stating that the vehicle may not restart. Decided to head back home instead of going into work and got the car into the garage where it promptly popped more errors. I tried replacing the 12V battery with and Ohmmu battery I had on the shelf since my last 12V replacement was approaching 3 years, but the car still wouldn't start up. Here are all the errors.
20220517_154808.jpg

Put in for service at the local service center, which had a date of early June. Another odd thing is that the charge cable lock was popped up so I couldn't plug the vehicle in. Knowing that the battery would be dead by the service date, I called Tesla roadside assistance. While they could call me a tow truck, they suggested that I search local services since that's what they would do anyways. Spent $170 for a flatbed tow for 15 miles to the service center where they immediately took me in and started diagnosis the next day. 4 days later I got the repair invoice:
service.JPG

Looks like a full rear drive replacement and associate harnesses. Thankfully it's under warranty still.