Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multiple Wall connectors IRS Form 8911

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else tried to claim multiple wall connectors on IRS form 8911 within the max $1,000 back? It seems like it should be fine.

Got excited when we got our VIN for our Y and ordered a 3 to go with it. Curious what others have done in this situation. Really want 2 wall connectors due to power sharing, only have 90 amps to the garage.

I think its reasonable to include. Next time use a 'bullet' to cross under the walkway. I don't know what they cost, or if they are available for rent.

Ha, don’t rub salt in the wound. Looked into it but the way my walkway/driveway is designed, I was stuck digging up bluestone and had to chip part of the driveway up where the LB hits the garage. It was a ton of digging, but worth it since we buried proper conduit. Went from 20 amps to 90 amps in the garage. If I ever get a 300 or 400 amp service to the house, maybe I’ll run bigger feeders. For now, the wall connector load sharing will be fine.