Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Musk "Delete tweet"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Musk wade in on the public discourse regrading the federal tax credits for EV cars and infrastructure.
Without being specific Musks "delete tweet" has drawn attention to the fact that Tesla's are non Union made.
And though it was arguably only able to succeed d/t federal and local incentives, Musk maintains an air like he did it all on his own.

Elon Musk slams Biden’s Build Back Better bill and its electric car incentives
At this point I feel uncomfortable being associated with the Tesla brand because of these issues.
Any ideas on how to bring Musk back to earth? I really do not want my next car to be an electric F150.
anyone?

Tesla is not the CEO who treads gently to engender a good public image for the brand. He is going to say what’s on his mind and often that is going to piss some people off.

If that’s what you are looking for in a car company, you should probably consider a VW or maybe a Volvo. Doubly so if poorly written articles like this bother you.

Musk wade in on the public discourse regrading the federal tax credits for EV cars and infrastructure.
Without being specific Musks "delete tweet" has drawn attention to the fact that Tesla's are non Union made.
And though it was arguably only able to succeed d/t federal and local incentives, Musk maintains an air like he did it all on his own.

At this point I feel uncomfortable being associated with the Tesla brand because of these issues.
Any ideas on how to bring Musk back to earth? I really do not want my next car to be an electric F150.
anyone?
If your convictions are as such, stop buying his products. Past that, Elon is entitled to his freedom of speech just as much as you are.

Reactions: DblOSmith

You have 1 of 2 choices

yidfvy12srqy.jpg

Last edited:

anyone?
So, getting rid of both EV and oil & gas subsidies entirely makes you uncomfortable? Or is it Musk's opinion that the Government should not increase its debt in order to subsidize industries whose products are sold out and back-ordered for several years?

anyone?
Thank goodness that the Senate is attempting to bring back some sanity to the bill and remove the union clause.

Reactions: UCF3
Thank goodness that the Senate is attempting to bring back some sanity to the bill and remove the union clause.

This makes sense to me politically. Biden got his Brownie points for pushing the union made language and he isn't going to trash the whole bill (which may not pass anyway) by continuing to push for the union label tax credit.

Reactions: FlatSix911