Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Must have Tesla 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• IMG_9915.jpg
    IMG_9915.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 340
Say what? You allow your M3 out in inclement weather? :rolleyes:
I love my car, SO MUCH, that I am going to do bad things to it. I wanna care for it, baby it, but I REALLY wanna drive it. And that means going places and doing things that do not keep the car in pristine condition. Heck, I let my dog walk around the car trying to find a place to hide a bone.

I am VERY impressed with how well the car keeps cleaning up like new. This car is well built.

-Randy

I hate car covers. you have to wash the car before you can put the car cover on, or if you don't you later end up putting the dirt from the inside of the car cover back on the car that you may now have just washed. Also, If you have it on the car to protect from dirt, you now have a dirty car cover, where can I put it? Not in my clean car. And how do you wash a car cover when they get dirty? My washing machine wouldn't spin it as it was an unbalanced load AND left holes in the cover.

I wish there was something between garage and out in the weather, just haven't found it.

Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
I hate car covers. you have to wash the car before you can put the car cover on, or if you don't you later end up putting the dirt from the inside of the car cover back on the car that you may now have just washed. Also, If you have it on the car to protect from dirt, you now have a dirty car cover, where can I put it? Not in my clean car. And how do you wash a car cover when they get dirty? My washing machine wouldn't spin it as it was an unbalanced load AND left holes in the cover.

I wish there was something between garage and out in the weather, just haven't found it.

That's a very good point here!
How about a car cover that it's washable?