Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MVPA and VIN assigned but no delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my MVPA and VIN in my account today, (MSM, black interior, performance (no upgrade)) called my SA and he said that the car hasn't been scheduled for delivery...he thinks it is not even on a truck to the east coast. MY SA in Ohio and I moved to South Carolina since my original order on 9/2019. I changed config to performance on 5/20/2020 and my delivery location to North Carolina. I take it my chances of a month end delivery are slim? Any idea of the timeframe on the truck from CA to NC?

I had a MVPA and VIN on May 20. No further word from Tesla. On June 25, date of MVPA was changed and I was assigned a different VIN. I checked my acct today and MVPA link was gone. Waiting to hear back from my SA...

This just happened to me....no link to MVPA in my account today...yesterday there was a completed one. I'm also waiting on a call back from SA. @dgstan Did you ever hear anything?
I still have my MVPA linked in my account. I chatted with the delivery folks today. All they would say was my car is in production and I should hear from someone "soon".

I figure they're working 24/7. I can go pick up any day/time, so I'm not too worried. Hopefully, I won't get the "Sunday Morning Hungover Edition".

Reactions: endizguyz
I still have my MVPA linked in my account. I chatted with the delivery folks today. All they would say was my car is in production and I should hear from someone "soon".

I figure they're working 24/7. I can go pick up any day/time, so I'm not too worried. Hopefully, I won't get the "Sunday Morning Hungover Edition".
Sorry I meant that for @ATL1000. Good luck with your pick up!