Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 1 year, 30,000 Mile Review, done on one of my Famous Road Trip videos @_@

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a lot of requests for one of my "Road Trip" videos after how popular the one I did last year was. So I did my 30,000 Mile 1 year review during a 2 1/2 hr drive :) Includes My review, ramblings, movie quotes, shout outs, and more! ENJOY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks islandbayy! I found your video yesterday, and have already watched almost 2 hours of it.

Don't mind the naysayers, there are people who like to watch two hours of traffic. It is pretty hypnotic. Almost like watching paint dry, but with a commentary! :)

Ps. For a non-native English speaker it is hard to figure out what exactly that super-something-something-something word actually is...

¿¿¿Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious, perhaps?????

You get a cookie ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks islandbayy! I found your video yesterday, and have already watched almost 2 hours of it.

Don't mind the naysayers, there are people who like to watch two hours of traffic. It is pretty hypnotic. Almost like watching paint dry, but with a commentary! :)

Ps. For a non-native English speaker it is hard to figure out what exactly that super-something-something-something word actually is...
You get a Cookie for Effort :)

I actually made it all the way through and enjoyed it, although I must admit it was running in the background for significant portions. I did back up and listen to the more interesting parts. Your Model S is a little older than mine (11 months, 24,750 miles), but we share many of the same thoughts and experiences.

Thanks again for hosting the gathering in the Dells last weekend. I know we didn't have the expected turnout, but I had a great time and fully expect this will grow into an annual event. I will be back next year if at all possible.

I actually made it all the way through and enjoyed it, although I must admit it was running in the background for significant portions. I did back up and listen to the more interesting parts. Your Model S is a little older than mine (11 months, 24,750 miles), but we share many of the same thoughts and experiences.

Thanks again for hosting the gathering in the Dells last weekend. I know we didn't have the expected turnout, but I had a great time and fully expect this will grow into an annual event. I will be back next year if at all possible.
Glad you enjoyed the video, and the party! Happy to have you, and will be happy to have you back again next year. Definately not doing the party on Automotion Weekend. The original Idea, Tesla's and the Midwests Largest car show.... Yah, flop. Too crazy, and to many POS Ricer cars... Although it was fun blasting them away even with my lowly 60kW pack....
Yah, your catching up to my car ;) After your cross country trip, I believe you will surpass my mileage, unless my Limo driving really takes off.

I love the video! For each day I am getting more and more eager to get an electric car, like the Model E. I have a pretty remarkable car at the moment...and Audi A2 1.2 TDI built in a aluminium frame. There are only about 6500 left of the 1.2 TDIs left in the whole world. It's from 2001 and I try to use as much biodiesel I can with it. I can reach about 78 MPG with this car so it sure is a lovely little thing. But when my Audi says "no more"...then it sure will be time for the model E.
DSC_0294.jpg

I love the video! For each day I am getting more and more eager to get an electric car, like the Model E. I have a pretty remarkable car at the moment...and Audi A2 1.2 TDI built in a aluminium frame. There are only about 6500 left of the 1.2 TDIs left in the whole world. It's from 2001 and I try to use as much biodiesel I can with it. I can reach about 78 MPG with this car so it sure is a lovely little thing. But when my Audi says "no more"...then it sure will be time for the model E. View attachment 50656

I'm glad you enjoyed! I have another you may Enjoy, it's coming soon, my Niagara Falls Video is almost complete. I have the first draft online for some private viewing by my Historian Friend John to make sure I didn't screw up things too badly, once I get the Final OK from him, and make any corrections needed, the finished version, in 4k UltraHD will be uploaded to YouTube :)