Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 2 day old P85D suddenly died in the middle of an intersection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I too would hope Osama's wife would give the car another chance, BUT JESUS PEOPLE, leave him alone!!
i love my Tesla, but many of you are just badgering the guy, getting snippy and condescending.
Osama makes a lot of good points about why his wife does NOT want to try it again.

BUT, he doesn't need to justify the decision, it's their business and all the... "Well it can happen to an ice vehicle too" talk is obvious, rude and makes many here look like sycophant Tesla defenders regardless of what happens.

THIS problem has not been resolved... And getting stranded, car catastrophically failing IS scary and Tesla has not addressed it. Wish him well, offer to BUY his wife's car, but don't make him keep defending what is her wish. this is in reference to previous posts, not celters. He's just a faster typer ��
Someone revived this older thread that I am just reading now. But just want to compliment you for making lots of sense on respect for others personal choice and opinion. I understand how OP felt, and the decision is theirs to make.