Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 2 day old P85D suddenly died in the middle of an intersection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw this post go by while sitting and waiting for an appointment ("you know how to TAKE appointments, but I don't think you know how to DO appointments" - but that's another story). I thought of all sorts of funny | sassy | withering replies I could make. The anticipation.

And then I was just sad to witness there are still people in this world, supposedly educated, who still think like this. And I feel sorry for him, for his wife, for any children that have been indoctrinated with this kind of thinking. I'm not going to engage with him because, frankly, he's not worth my time. He's trying to make himself feel better at the expense of someone he supposedly loves.

And I don't say this enough to the rest of you: I am privileged to have found such a great group of people. You all do us proud. Your families are lucky to have you. Thank you for the comments above :). I didn't realize when I bought my Roadster that I was gaining a community. But here we are.

I saw this post go by while sitting and waiting for an appointment ("you know how to TAKE appointments, but I don't think you know how to DO appointments" - but that's another story). I thought of all sorts of funny | sassy | withering replies I could make. The anticipation.

And then I was just sad to witness there are still people in this world, supposedly educated, who still think like this. And I feel sorry for him, for his wife, for any children that have been indoctrinated with this kind of thinking. I'm not going to engage with him because, frankly, he's not worth my time. He's trying to make himself feel better at the expense of someone he supposedly loves.

And I don't say this enough to the rest of you: I am privileged to have found such a great group of people. You all do us proud. Your families are lucky to have you. Thank you for the comments above :). I didn't realize when I bought my Roadster that I was gaining a community. But here we are.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bonnie again."

OMG - what was an interesting thread turned to insults and politics. After reading a half-dozen pages at first, can someone familiar with this original topic tell me why the OP's car failed (12v?) and if it was fixed? Please - I don't care who you vote for, what you think of your spouse's computer skills, where you live. As a potential owner, I don't want this happening to me, so please just sum up...thanks.

OMG - what was an interesting thread turned to insults and politics. After reading a half-dozen pages at first, can someone familiar with this original topic tell me why the OP's car failed (12v?) and if it was fixed? Please - I don't care who you vote for, what you think of your spouse's computer skills, where you live. As a potential owner, I don't want this happening to me, so please just sum up...thanks.

I don't believe we ever heard. I think he posted that he had reached some agreement with Tesla, and agreed not to talk about it.

I had to do a double take when I went to catch up on this thread to see what thread I was even looking at. There is nothing on topic in the last several dozen posts...

Mods... Cleanup in aisle 4...