Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My center console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, CJ. I do understand, of course. To protect privacy and reduce concern, confusion and redundancy, it may be best to have somebody zip off a single confirmation of order receipt. I've sent my email to Colby, and I still don't know if it was received.

Cheers. Really looking forward to these great upgrades.

@EVnut,
Wish we have the volunteers to monitor and answer emails.
I am unfortunately their only volunteer secretary.
My day job is pretty busy, but I am perfectly happy to spend time answering general forum posts.
Every single email requests, on the other hand, is just too tedious for me.
Would rather spend my free time in the workshop.
Got too many projects in the works.
Thanks for your understanding.
CJ

Mine arrived as well, and yes, the flocking inside the wrapping paper first concerned me. I banged it outside, and that seems to have gotten most of the excess off. I'll probably blow it with compressed air as well.

Great stuff!

I got my 3/4 tray too, had loose flocking, I can see the plastic in spots all over but it's doing the job for now. Cup holder is working well too.
Similar experience here. Maybe not enough adhesive? I wonder if I can “re-flock”. When I first dumped out all the extra flocking, I didn't think much of it. Now I realize that there's not much flocking still stuck to the plastic.

Who is a flocking expert? Is there an easy fix there?

Similar experience here. Maybe not enough adhesive? I wonder if I can “re-flock”. When I first dumped out all the extra flocking, I didn't think much of it. Now I realize that there's not much flocking still stuck to the plastic.

Who is a flocking expert? Is there an easy fix there?
Maybe it can be re-flocked with something like this:
Flocking Kit Black | eBay

But that's kinda pricey on top of the tray, and I'm too lazy to do it, unless something else needs more flocking too.