Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY Delivered Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my MY delivery today and there are few issues I need to let Tesla know including paint issue and few other things. I remember reading somewhere that you need to let Tesla know within 3 days or 100 miles, do I just go into the app and setup service appt to do it in timely manner? TIA

Correct use the app, upload the pictures. Best to take pics before hand the app might crash so dont use it to take the pics. When you submit the request the Vin and miles are noted. Also scrolling in the app is a pain....goodluck adding over 4-5 items. Dont fear the 3 day 100mile limit Tesla is not hard on that cept for rims or paint nicks.

Here is something else to consider. I had a number of minor issues that were documented on delivery. The service appointment couldn't be scheduled within the return window, of course (much less within the three-day inspection period). I reached out to the service people, making it clear that I wanted to go over my concerns with them while I could still return the car, and they had me come in for a detailed review with a tech, after which I got written confirmation of all the problem areas that will be given attention.

Reactions: Brown1428