Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love to read this, because I know I’m not alone! Ordered 23/08 MY LR W/B, in Canada.
  • Initial EDD January
  • Disappeared
  • March
  • November 27 - December 17
  • Disappeared again last week
But, I had the Tesla Wall Connector installed installed last week (I didn‘t want to have people coming inside the house in the winter, plus there was some digging needed). Now I’m looking at winter tires… Oh, checked the insurance too, but I the VIN, which I don’t have.
Fingers crossed, eventually I will get it.

OMG for the first time, I saw the EDD date appear on my account. :)
I ordered MYLR on 9/5, Silver Metallic, Tow Hitch, No FSD, 19" Gemini wheels but changed color to Red, on 9/8.
Never saw EDD on the account since I ordered which at that time said Jan.
This morning when I checked it shows Dec 23-Jan 12. Finally I have an estimate. I hope it changes to October sometime.

Reactions: BTVev
OMG for the first time, I saw the EDD date appear on my account. :)
I ordered MYLR on 9/5, Silver Metallic, Tow Hitch, No FSD, 19" Gemini wheels but changed color to Red, on 9/8.
Never saw EDD on the account since I ordered which at that time said Jan.
This morning when I checked it shows Dec 23-Jan 12. Finally I have an estimate. I hope it changes to October sometime.
Awesome, glad to hear some EDDs are coming back. I ordered 8/31 and changed to 7 seats 9/9… I had March pop up for a few days about a week after ordering, then it disappeared again. I’m hoping to have the same luck and see one in the next few weeks.

Awesome, glad to hear some EDDs are coming back. I ordered 8/31 and changed to 7 seats 9/9… I had March pop up for a few days about a week after ordering, then it disappeared again. I’m hoping to have the same luck and see one in the next few weeks.
Yeah after this crazy EOQ rush goes away, hopefully we all will be next in line. I was talking to my husband this morning that Dec EOQ rush would be our turn, but thats too far in future. Hard to wait for 4 months.

Reactions: BTVev
How do you edit your order? I could only find a link to cancel the order or remove self driving package, but not to edit the build design etc.
Depending on your financing choice during configuration, you'll see an "Edit Design" button on your account page all the way up until your vehicle starts being built (this can be in as little as 7 days before taking delivery). If you elected to use the "Cash" option for financing, your "Edit Design" button will disappear immediately, but it is still accessible by visiting Tesla SSO - Sign In. Use this link to (relatively) officially check the status of your order up to 7 days before your delivery date.

BTW, the above info is from GitHub - mykeln/teslaprep: A comprehensive guide on preparing for, taking delivery of, and owning a Model 3, which is definitely one of the most comprehensive, awesome-est resources for getting ready to be a Model 3/Y owner that I've found.

Depending on your financing choice during configuration, you'll see an "Edit Design" button on your account page all the way up until your vehicle starts being built (this can be in as little as 7 days before taking delivery). If you elected to use the "Cash" option for financing, your "Edit Design" button will disappear immediately, but it is still accessible by visiting Tesla SSO - Sign In. Use this link to (relatively) officially check the status of your order up to 7 days before your delivery date.

BTW, the above info is from GitHub - mykeln/teslaprep: A comprehensive guide on preparing for, taking delivery of, and owning a Model 3, which is definitely one of the most comprehensive, awesome-est resources for getting ready to be a Model 3/Y owner that I've found.
I have never seen an "Edit Design" button.

Reactions: bluesfanatic
I have never seen an "Edit Design" button.
Me neither, but I'm buying outright with no financing. Are you in the same boat? If so, the edit design (according to the github page) button *won't* show up for you.

That said, when I typed in the above link (tesla DOT com / teslaaccount / edit-design / RNXXXXXXX) I was taken to an edit design page where I was able to (ostensibly) make changes to my design. I don't actually want to make changes, so I haven't tested confirming a change, but numerous people on this board have talked about changing their design so I do believe that it is possible.

Welcome to the club. I started to lose the enthusiasm 👎

I’ve waited 6 months for a new recliner; parts shortage from Covid. Didn’t know ‘parts’ could catch Covid. Have a logistics background so I realize we’re all in the same boat, just hope it doesn’t get overloaded and sink 😉.

OD 9/8, MY LR MSM 20” black 5 & no EDD. Hurry up & wait is a trait that is instilled (or is that installed), after a 20+ yr military career.