Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY inventory stock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We currently have a M3 LR and looking to make the move to a MY as we need the extra space and wife likes the idea of a slightly higher riding car. There are loads of MY LRs in inventory / in stock via leasing brokers but is there anyway in checking whether any have USS / check VIN. She is concerned with not having this feature despite the forthcoming software update. Any pointers is greatly appreciated.

Suspect driving to the location and phydically walking round compound... there is no 100% way to check - though if its pre 54xxxx and MY22 you have reasonable chance of sensors... Speed will be of the essence. It seems few after 56xxxx have them, Though whether it is an issue post software updates is still to be determined.

You can check waitingfortsla.com and see the build date of existing inventory. The older build dates will have better chance than newer builds. You can also ask your SA about specific vehicles you find on the website and they can tell you if it has the USS sensors. They are some 2022 year also still available so they have have better chance of having the sensors but you won’t know for sure unless the SA can tell you.

You can check waitingfortsla.com and see the build date of existing inventory. The older build dates will have better chance than newer builds. You can also ask your SA about specific vehicles you find on the website and they can tell you if it has the USS sensors. They are some 2022 year also still available so they have have better chance of having the sensors but you won’t know for sure unless the SA can tell you.
Not in the UK.