Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My inverter failed shortly after install- Now No Solar during hottest months of the year

cali8484

Jul 8, 2018
California
Wow, glad you finally got through to someone that could help!

I wonder what wacky CS system exists that allows someone to modify a ticket and remove narrative? I've seen systems with a wiki-type editing history log. But never one that allowed someone to just strike stuff from record.

Bad CS system would explain in part how Tesla customer support has been so bad. Tesla seems very into developing its own software including ERP and owner forum systems. I would not be surprised if they developed their own CS system. The owner forum system was the worst piece of crap I have ever used so I would not be surprised if the CS system is not much better.

Squeezit

Aug 18, 2020
Mesa, AZ
Bad CS system would explain in part how Tesla customer support has been so bad. Tesla seems very into developing its own software including ERP and owner forum systems. I would not be surprised if they developed their own CS system. The owner forum system was the worst piece of crap I have ever used so I would not be surprised if the CS system is not much better.
I don't know what else they use, but I do know they use confluence.
Of course, that's generally only used for posting policies for employee's to follow, or KB articles.
If they don't use salesforce or a similar CRM it could explain why some of my emails got "lost" or potentially deleted.

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Wow, glad you finally got through to someone that could help!

I wonder what wacky CS system exists that allows someone to modify a ticket and remove narrative? I've seen systems with a wiki-type editing history log. But never one that allowed someone to just strike stuff from record.

its a pretty poor CS system that would allow editing of historical stuff like that, even from a lead. Only a system admin for the system itself should be able to delete that kind of data, and they wouldnt have any reason to.

In any case, OP glad you got some resolution.

Reactions: Squeezit

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC