Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY just went up $500

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
Am I correct in that it has gone up $3k in the last few weeks? I did a configuration a couple weeks ago that I swear came out to $61k, now it's $64k. And the loan amount is definitely $100 more a month.

Following recently, what is the history of prices fluctuating down, such as towards the end of the quarter?
The history is that prices fluctuate depending on what Tesla thinks will make them more money.

live2veg

Mar 18, 2020
Campbell, CA
I order on 4/5 and notice the price has decreased 1K. Can the SA adjust my order or is it better to cancel and reorder to save $900 as I'm willing to forgo the $100 deposit to save $900.

dyau

Feb 1, 2021
seattle
I order on 4/5 and notice the price has decreased 1K. Can the SA adjust my order or is it better to cancel and reorder to save $900 as I'm willing to forgo the $100 deposit to save $900.
model y didnt decrease 1k since 4/5. are you sure you are comparing the same config and removed "potential savings" on the site?

Gcklo

Sep 13, 2018
Santa Clara
Yep, you're right. That sucks... I've got my order in with the price drop a couple months ago and just took it off hold. From what I gather, you ca can put an order on hold for 6 months or something like that.
I put my order on hold for 14 months already. I have just taken it off hold.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC