Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Light Bar Project

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, nowhere CONCEALED. You could mount them just above the number plate on the outside of the bumper bar, same with the S, BUT....I have no idea what it would look like or what it would do to the aerodynamics. Probably not a lot to the latter.
2022-07-17 08.46.59.jpg

For completeness I should have posted this a year ago...in the end, mounting it under the bumper outside isn't intrusive, and being so low to the ground it's still remarkably capable. I went with the Lazer Linear Elite as reviewed by Bjorn on youtube. I did have a hiccup earlier when their canbus module stopped reading the high beam messages but they've fixed that with a firmware update and I don't know how I lived without it. (This is a M3 off the first shipment so I'm sure they've improved the high beam since)

View attachment 973389
For completeness I should have posted this a year ago...in the end, mounting it under the bumper outside isn't intrusive, and being so low to the ground it's still remarkably capable. I went with the Lazer Linear Elite as reviewed by Bjorn on youtube. I did have a hiccup earlier when their canbus module stopped reading the high beam messages but they've fixed that with a firmware update and I don't know how I lived without it. (This is a M3 off the first shipment so I'm sure they've improved the high beam since)
Thanks

Was it the 12 or 18?