Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR AWD - 131xxx VIN - what to expect?

pravad

Feb 28, 2021
USA
Placed an order this morning for a MY LR AWD and got matched with VIN 131-xxx almost right away. Firstly, any reason to be concerned that I was matched so quickly considering the wait time is 2-5 weeks? Could this be a rejected vehicle that got back in the queue for matching? I am really counting on getting the new center console and heated steering wheel.

bharath9

Feb 11, 2021
DALLAS
First of all Congratulations ..

You get VIN a match when a vehicle with the same configuration readily available in nearby SC, not necessarily a rejected vehicle. At the worst case, even if it is rejected, don't think Tesla is going to give the same car to another customer unless it is fixed.
I believe your car config probably is 5 seater, so you're able to get a VIN match soon.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC